Coral .Gifs

Whatcha think about this? Do you like the added feature? We would love to hear your thoughts about this and anything else you would like to see to help enhance our website.

I think gifs would be great. The one issue I was was it took a good bit of time for the full gif to load on the link posted above. Maybe go with one a little smaller and if possible take the pics through a porthole.

Yep, it's a work in progress and the water surface is causing the shakiness. That should be an easy fix. We literally just shared this as our 1st attempt. Here's another one and a little better than the previous IMO. https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/rasta-torch-wysiwyg.html
They do look good and the water surface was why I recommended a porthole.

I may just be me, but all the images take a minute or so to load. I am at work on a 20mb connection. Once it's loaded I really do like them.

They do look good and the water surface was why I recommended a porthole.

I may just be me, but all the images take a minute or so to load. I am at work on a 20mb connection. Once it's loaded I really do like them.
A porthole would would if we get right down in the water with the lens. The issue is that our best lens is a macro and we have to keep it above the surface of the water. I will play around with another lens we have but the optics are not as good as our macro lens.

A porthole would would if we get right down in the water with the lens. The issue is that our best lens is a macro and we have to keep it above the surface of the water. I will play around with another lens we have but the optics are not as good as our macro lens.
I've never used the porthole that Avast makes. But it or something similar might help.

I've never used the porthole that Avast makes. But it or something similar might help.

We offer them on our site but we will use another method with our macro. It just hit me on what I need to do.

Back