December Photo Contest - Dragon Soul Torch Prize!

Contest is Closed.

Wow! We got sooo many amazing photos! I've started sifting through photos, but there is a lot of stiff competition here. I will be working with the rest of the Contest Committee to help choose the winner. We will announce the winner here, hopefully within the next day or two. I dont think anybody expected as many nor as amazing entries as we had.

Great Work Everybody!

Alright Everybody! You've been waiting for it. Several of us collaborated, and after focusing on photographic elements such as lighting, focus, framing, and color, we have narrowed down a winner! The winner for the December LPS photo competition is....

@bhodges82 for his photo of Bazooka Joe Chalice and Starry Blenny

bhodges82. Bazooka Joe Chalice and Blenny.jpg

This was a very challenging decision, and there were a bunch of finalists with a variety of different styles. Some photos that were even surprisingly simple, yet beautifully captured. I'd like give honorable mention to the following users, with photos attached. Please dont take offense if your photo wasn't attached here. There were a ton of lovely photos!

Please reach out to these wonderful individuals if you have any questions, or want to give them props for their great work!
@bigd @n4th3n @wildernet @adamdaniel210 @Rhirano09 @hzheng33 @saltlife @sharis100 @jwils27

Attachments

• bigd. frogspawn.jpeg
    bigd. frogspawn.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 21
  • Rhirano09. Gold Hammer and Clown Goby.jpg
    Rhirano09. Gold Hammer and Clown Goby.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • adamdaniel. rainbow chalice. maybe.jpg
    adamdaniel. rainbow chalice. maybe.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • hzheng33. 2 scolies. maybe.jpeg
    hzheng33. 2 scolies. maybe.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • jwils27. FatHead Gold Torch.jpeg
    jwils27. FatHead Gold Torch.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • n4th3n. euphyllia garden.jpeg
    n4th3n. euphyllia garden.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • saltlife. bizarro cyphastrea.jpg
    saltlife. bizarro cyphastrea.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • sharis100. torch. maybe.jpeg
    sharis100. torch. maybe.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • wildernet. favia and frogspawn.jpeg
    wildernet. favia and frogspawn.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 16
Congrats beautiful pic won and i want a frag when that piece gets fragged up

Alright Everybody! You've been waiting for it. Several of us collaborated, and after focusing on photographic elements such as lighting, focus, framing, and color, we have narrowed down a winner! The winner for the December LPS photo competition is....

@bhodges82 for his photo of Bazooka Joe Chalice and Starry Blenny

View attachment 16029

This was a very challenging decision, and there were a bunch of finalists with a variety of different styles. Some photos that were even surprisingly simple, yet beautifully captured. I'd like give honorable mention to the following users, with photos attached. Please dont take offense if your photo wasn't attached here. There were a ton of lovely photos!

Please reach out to these wonderful individuals if you have any questions, or want to give them props for their great work!
@bigd @n4th3n @wildernet @adamdaniel210 @Rhirano09 @hzheng33 @saltlife @sharis100 @jwils27
I'm super stoked! Can't believe I didn't see it until now.

Back