Great store! A+

jgator21

Reaction score
We made the long trip up from Jonesboro to Pure Reef today and have to say it was well worth it. We were going up to get a replacement bulb for my lights and just to check out the store after reading the good feedback already listed here and have to say this has to be one of if not the best stores Ive ever been in. A great fish and coral selection is just part of what you get at Pure. The service that we received from everyone in the store couldn't have been any better. They also have a great selection of accessories and food. This will be the first of many trips for us to Pure Reef for certain.

+1 on great store, service, quality of fish, and corals.

Pure Reef is an outstanding store. Jorge and Chris are extremely helpful and honest. Matter of fact I think I need to find an excuse to go visit this weekend. What specials are set for this weekend?

They opened/reopened in December but I've only recently found them. I work on Mansell so i honestly go there 2 or 3 times a week i think. Great team, beautiful store and i really like the quality of fish care they have. :yay:

Back