PAR Meter

Drewbau19!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m a new member to this forum after a long hiatus from the hobby. Does anyone have a PAR meter I could borrow? If this isn’t the right place to ask, can you direct me where to go? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I’m a new member to this forum after a long hiatus from the hobby. Does anyone have a PAR meter I could borrow? If this isn’t the right place to ask, can you direct me where to go? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have one and live in Canton. However, I'd rather not l loan it out for issues I've had in the past. As a fellow reefer, I will be happy to come to your house and take some readings for you since were so close. Just LMK?

We can reference your Par readings similar to what I did for my Grandsons tank.

1674612395344.png

Last edited:
I have one and live in Canton. However, I'd rather not load it out for issues I've had in the past. As a fellow reefer, I will be happy to come to your house and take some readings for you since were so close. Just LMK?

We can reference your Par readings similar to what I did for my Grandsons tank.

View attachment 70711
I’m in Smyrna, and both of the current pick-up points are too far for me to make it to with my schedule. There any way I could bribe you to come do a reading on my tank?

I’m in Smyrna, and both of the current pick-up points are too far for me to make it to with my schedule. There any way I could bribe you to come do a reading on my tank?
I'd love too but Smyrna maybe a little too far from me. Sorry but for now, I'd like to stay in my area.

I rented one from Optimum Aquarium in Kennesaw just a few months back. I think they were charging $15 a day for the rental.

Back