90 GALLON TANK, STAND, CANOPY & TRIGGER SYSTEMS SUMP - CHEAP

starkreefingmad

Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Marietta
I am currently in the process of moving. My new tank is setup and waiting at the new place and once I’m able to get to it, my current tank will be available. I don’t want to move the tank or store it, I would prefer to just get it out of my way as soon as possible.

Details:

Standard 90 Gallon Aqueon Reef ready tank
Matching stand and canopy
Trigger systems Emerald 34 sump

The setup is 4 years old and still in good shape. There are two small-ish scratches on the front glass and it is covered in coralline on the back and left and right sides. There is some coralline on the front glass too because I’ve been very busy. Easily dealt with using some vinegar or citric acid to remove it. Tank is in otherwise great shape. The stand and canopy are in great shape, just a little salt creep. The inside of the stand has been lined with pond liner and has never been exposed to water.

The sump was purchased new for this setup and aside from being a bit dirty from 4 years of use, is in good shape.

I will include the plumbing and manifold as well if you want it.

It will be available for pickup on Tuesday evening or Wednesday. It MUST be picked up by noon on Wednesday, I cannot emphasize this strongly enough. You need to come prepared to move it, I will not be available to assist. In full disclosure it will have to be moved down 3 flights of stairs. The tank will be ready to go and if I can physically manage it everything will be waiting outside.

I am located near Town Center Mall in Marietta/Kennesaw.

Contactless pickup is preferred, PayPal F&F or Cash app is required to hold.

Do not ask me for a bunch of pics, etc. I do not have time for it right now.

Here is a photo of the setup when it was purchased:

462D03A8-E205-4AE4-A7C6-F34B1936C78E.jpeg

Here is a current photo (yes, I know it’s a disaster but the inhabitants are all very happy and that’s what matters most):

73CB238A-81EE-4BC5-91A1-3BC125E5CEB9.jpeg

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
As much as we really want to buy this it’s not good timing. I’ll still be in the hospital on Wednesday and it would just be really hard to make it work in this timeframe. We’re so sad because we’ve been looking for a 2nd tank for a while. This is a great deal, I’m sure someone will snap it up!

joez

Reaction score
Hi - I'll take it. Pls call me at below number to discuss pickup, payment, etc.

Joe, 678.446.1941