A few frags glued and ready to go - Red Dragon, WD, Bonsai, many more available

jessezm

Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Grant Park
Hey all! Made some accidental mini colonies of my red dragon, plus a few others I have all glued up and waiting for a home. I'll post WYSIWYG photos tonight, but pics below show the mother colonies.

Red Dragon 2"+ mini colonies: $35 each
WD chunky 1" frag: $65
Starry night 4 - 5" colonies/branches: $15
GARF Bonsai 1" multi branch: $25

Also, I have TONS of other colonies I can cut. Please see list and pics in this thread: https://atlantareefclub.org/boards/index.php?threads/acros-shrooms-zoas-for-sale.1173838/

Attachments

jessezm

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a 60” Giesemann Aurora (4x 80w T5s + 3x 75w LED banks), 2x 60” xho reef bright strips, and 3x radion xr15 pros that I just run blues on (I gutted the Giesemann and packed them in there between the other LEDs). It’s... a lot of light

jessezm

Supporting
Reaction score
Here are some WYSWG pics of red dragon, WD, Bonsai, WWC Sunkist Bounce and a few others. Plus some of the colonies in my frag tank I can cut from (WWC yellow tips, PC Rainbow, Red Robin, M. Setosa)

Attachments

jessezm

Supporting
Reaction score
Bumping this up, still have all of this stuff available plus I can cut fresh from dozens of colonies. Man, things are really slow here right now!

jessezm

Supporting
Reaction score
The frag was cut about a month ago or so. And the mother colony is much larger than shown in the pic above, it's been going nuts lately.

sohal

Supporting
Reaction score
Man I just took a look at your coral list and I need to just send you a few $100 every month and collect them all like baseball cards....great collection and will definitely have to buy in the future!

jessezm

Supporting
Reaction score
Man I just took a look at your coral list and I need to just send you a few $100 every month and collect them all like baseball cards....great collection and will definitely have to buy in the future!
We can definitely do a monthly subscription deal! LOL

Would love some frags but its like 1.25 hrs to get there from cumming :(
I'd say I felt bad for ya, but I'm the one ALWAYS having to drive up to the northern burbs LOL. Come on guys, why don't you come downtown sometime! haha j/k I totally understand, driving through Atl is the worst. That said, I do work right off 400 at exit 5, and can always do an exchange from work :)