Any chance of a dark mode on the forums?

scottw

Corals By Design/NoopsycheUSA
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
Change that on your cpu settings
No, that is actually a setting you can turn on/install with XenForo, nothing to do with one's computer.

Tanster2

Supporting
Reaction score
Try downloading f.luxe software. Helps me dramatically.

Jonsmiff

Supporting
Reaction score
I was searching to see if this was an option on this forum and it seems like we just need to import the theme. I will be honest I could be completely wrong bc I have no exp w this application but I figured I'd post a link if anyone higher up wanted to look into it.

Thanks!

Jonsmiff

Supporting
Reaction score
The only thing I'm not sure of is if it changes the entire color scheme of the forum or adds a selection to switch between dark and light mode.

I see that reef2reef also uses XenForo and that forum has a selection to change between dark and light mode. Does anyone know one of the admin there that could tell us what plug-in they use?

aestheticlibra

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I think before we attempt changing appearances we should get board/membership feedback. Before we change the forum appearance I'd like to get it to where everyone (including myself) can log in to the forums without using/paying for a VPN. Additionally, web browsers have the ability to do dark mode without modifying the forum itself.