ANY DONATIONS PLEASE

Crod1758

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey there guys I'm looking for some cleaner crew for my 10 gallon and some corals if anybody wants to donate or fishes would be awesome. Trying to get the tank all colorful after a long time of trying to establish my tank. Ready to see some life in this tank

bhodges82

Sponsor Coordinator
Supporting
Reaction score
What light are you using? This will help us determine which coral will work for you. Maybe a pic of the tank would help as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

n4th3n

Supporting
Reaction score
I have some pulsing Xenia and green palys if you want them, not the best corals but great for beginners.
I’m in Cumming 30040

awong

Supporting
Reaction score
I have some Kenya Tree Frag but I am in Marietta.

ZapataInc

Supporting
Reaction score
I mean what ever is best for beginners
Hey Man, I would suggests finding out why your not able to keep the corals alive. So that you dont have to go through the process of losing corals and then getting discouraged. I am a new to the saltwater hobby as well. So its a learning experience. I can attest to the saying that "Nothing is fast paced in keeping saltwater aquariums."

There are plenty of people here that are willing to help and as you see there are people that are willing to hand out frags. So lets help you so that you can keep those frags alive.

Post pics of you setup and post your parameters for your water...like salinity, temp, nitrates, etc.

Ive been lucky enough to not have anything go south...knock on wood. I am going to start fragging some of my zoas and you can have one.

The_Harris_co

Market
Reaction score
Let’s figure out the problem first and I’m sure I can find something to give away. It won’t be an angry bird or Aussie torch but it will be something

zoajohn

Supporting
Reaction score
I have about 50-100 dwarf ceriths I just got today after ordering about 15. Pick up in Brookhaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saltwaterwannabe

Supporting
Reaction score
I have some zoas in my frag tank that are borderline invasive, they require zero effort and grow like crazy. You can have enough to take over your 10g if you want. I'm in Canton