Apex trident

anthony

Market
Has anyone heard about a new release date or what in the world is going on with this thing? It was supposed to be out over a year ago

anit77

Treasurer
Staff member
Zoa Contestant
I'm impatiently waiting myself. I'm also on the NSI team and haven't heard a thing about testing yet either.

All I can think is they're trying to make it as infallible as possible. Listen Neptune's product's aren't perfect and some components are better than others. But if they release something and there's an issue, even if it's user error, they get railed across the net.

I'm no fan boy and if I had the money I might go the GHL route but at this price point, while still not cheap, there's nothing else out there. I've had my problems with Neptune and when one occurs I try to be understanding and communicate with them and try to help them understand the problem. I don't go out and bash them across the net. In the end they've taken care of every issue I've had to my satisfaction, even with things I've bought used and not under warranty. I've had at least 6 boxes go back and forth with them and only paid $30 for one of them, a failed PM1 I bought used.

With the Trident having the ability to do more harm if someone actually doses with its results I'm sure they want to be sure it's perfect before releasing it. But as someone colorblind I'm tired of waiting too.

seand

Supporting
Zoa Contestant
Knowing how much the market would want it and how anxious they would be to get it I would have kept quiet until shipping time.

seand

Supporting
Zoa Contestant
I’ve shipped a lot back to them and each time it’s $20 for shipping and $50 to repair whatever is broken. My EB832 was shipped back to me yesterday.

seand

Supporting
Zoa Contestant
Evidently I’m a hypocrite, just bought a raffle ticket.

However it’s to keep as spare for when mine breaks again