AquaCave

HSon

Supporting
Reaction score
I ordered the deluxe calcium reactor package from the company Aquacave and When the package arrived On 05-29-2021 (I was present when UPS delivered it) I open the box to find out 2 piece of item are missing (the Carbondoser CO2 regulator and the CO2 cylinder) . I went on their site right away to file a missing item ticket. Now on 06-01-2021 they reach back to me to handle this ticket. After going back and forth with them, they said their employees sign off on the package before sending it to me. they said they sent everything out. Now I'm in the process of disputing all the charges and trying to RMA them all the items that "DID" come in the package.

HSon

Supporting
Reaction score
Now over a week have pass, they still refuse to reimburse me. Guess I'll start the process of filing fraud

HSon

Supporting
Reaction score
Finally, they called me back after Paypal and UPS contacted them regarding my claim. They told me they'll send me the replace tomorrow.

ecoreefguy

Market
Reaction score
I used Aquacave a few times. It was hit or missed. I ordered some Neptune items from them ( everyone was out of stock) assuming I would get it soon since item showed available. Took them 6 weeks to ship but charged my the moment I ordered. I like saltwater and BRS much better

HSon

Supporting
Reaction score
Yeah same with me, I ordered from them because the Versa pump was out of stock every where else. So I told myself since I'm ordering already, might as well order all the other parts for my calcium reactor set up too. Just my luck, I had to end up filing a claim.