Awesome seller

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
@joseayes is an amazing person. We purchased a UV sterilizer from him. Scheduling pickup was tricky with our different t scheduled but we made it happen today and I'm so happy we made the effort to meet him.
He has a lot of stuff for sale that he's obviously taken care of and knowledgeable about. I will definitely call him first next time I need something.
Thank you so much Antonio!!

tbrennan

Supporting
Reaction score
@joseayes is an amazing person. We purchased a UV sterilizer from him. Scheduling pickup was tricky with our different t scheduled but we made it happen today and I'm so happy we made the effort to meet him.
He has a lot of stuff for sale that he's obviously taken care of and knowledgeable about. I will definitely call him first next time I need something.
Thank you so much Antonio!!
+1 on the awesome seller! got a few things from him last weekend and it was def worth the 1.5 hr drive!

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
I really appreciate the feedback! You guys are awesome people and I’m glad I’m so glad to have the chance to meet.
Looking forward to continue our friendship and meet you guys in some future!

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
Is too! We really enjoyed meeting you and zero reason we can't be friends since we live less than 20 minutes apart!