Berghia nudi

The_Harris_co

Market
Reaction score
Haha I had the same issue. Atlanta aquarium was gonna try and get some about a month ago when I posted and haven’t heard back

bhodges82

Sponsor Coordinator
Supporting
Reaction score
What would be a better value? Several small ones or a couple of the big ones and how for babies?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

anit77

Treasurer
Staff member
Reaction score
For your 120 I'd suggest a min of 12 medium 1/2" or 3/4". Follow their acclimation guide and put them in with lights out and no flow in the tank. Leave to flow off for about 5 min when your done and slowly turn things back on.

Then don't expect any over night results. If you get them in there next week. It will be around mid-December to January when you start noticing big changes.

The_Harris_co

Market
Reaction score
lmk if you place an order. I might grab a few myself. I tried to do a group buy a few weeks ago but no one was interested.

bhodges82

Sponsor Coordinator
Supporting
Reaction score
lmk if you place an order. I might grab a few myself. I tried to do a group buy a few weeks ago but no one was interested.
I will probably place an order next week. I'm kinda excited to become aptasia free. I have tons of them in my overflows and on my frag racks, it's embarrassing

bhodges82

Sponsor Coordinator
Supporting
Reaction score
For your 120 I'd suggest a min of 12 medium 1/2" or 3/4". Follow their acclimation guide and put them in with lights out and no flow in the tank. Leave to flow off for about 5 min when your done and slowly turn things back on.

Then don't expect any over night results. If you get them in there next week. It will be around mid-December to January when you start noticing big changes.
Thanks

The_Harris_co

Market
Reaction score
I will probably place an order next week. I'm kinda excited to become aptasia free. I have tons of them in my overflows and on my frag racks, it's embarrassing

Thats gotta be where mine came from. Lol jk

anit77

Treasurer
Staff member
Reaction score
These's are not a 100% fix. There will always be a few left somewhere and when a eight months to a year go by you will start seeing them again. That's why I recommend a File Fish or Butterfly too. With me tearing my system down I didn't do that and in the last two months I was starting to have a problem again after being clear of them since August 18'.

ricky5415

Supporting
Reaction score
I may interested in some too Bobby. Let me know when u r about to place an order