Black Friday Deals... What are you looking to get?

civics14

Supporting
Reaction score
Just wondering, what is everyone looking to get. I think most deals have been posted already.

I didn't get much this year, since I'm pretty much set for equipment. I did get some python vacuum extensions to help with water changes. Before I was syphoning into a rolling rubbermaid then pumping it out into the toilet. Now, I will have the ability to syphon directly to the bathroom toilet and enough hose to pump from my mixing station to my tank. Just love having a mixing station.

Also, I think I'll grab me 3 more marinepure blocks for a total of 6 for my upcoming build.

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I’m looking for a skimmer. Some places are already having sales so I may pull the trigger today.
@civics14 are there any deals on marinepure blocks?

bhodges82

Sponsor Coordinator
Supporting
Reaction score
Aren't you running a calc reactor? Why the kalk stirrer?
I was running the two little fishes kalk reactor, it's too small and finicky and because of how I was using it I needed a separate reservoir and extra pump. I was adding kalk powder too often and not seeing consistency. The avast k2 is a lot bigger and the pump i got is slow enough that the kalk literally drips out for a long slow dose.

york1

Supporting
Reaction score
coral box doser for the red sea and the last few things I needed so i will not need buckets to do water changes

sharis100

Supporting
Reaction score
Salt was on sale so picked up some HW which I have been wanting to try for a while, KZ supplies, prob a new hydros skimmer for pest tank, and wanting to find a 4 foot lower style reef tank and stand to move the pests into :)

Rickdareefa

Supporting
Reaction score
A new house for more tanks.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I too am in a hold pattern for a house. Im actually getting bored with my tank now. I got no more space for new coral, got no equipment i need for it, and now im just getting lazy with it :p

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Whats the new tank? Do tell!!
I'm really not sure but I know it will be a shallow (12" deep) tank. Just downsized to one tank and sold the 80g, kept the 60g. Looking to see if I can find a 36'x24"(or 30")x12", might be a custom size. Just something to grow out frags.

civics14

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm really not sure but I know it will be a shallow (12" deep) tank. Just downsized to one tank and sold the 80g, kept the 60g. Looking to see if I can find a 36'x24"(or 30")x12", might be a custom size. Just something to grow out frags.
Oh ok. I don’t think I ever seen your display. What size is that one?