Bubble Tip Anemone

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone had anything besides rainbows for sale. Not looking for anything crazy pricy just let me know

matlet

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a GBTA. All my nems are unhappy for some reason and this little guy for sure. Will let him go for cheap if you have a good home. I have him floating in a container so he is ready to go.

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a GBTA. All my nems are unhappy for some reason and this little guy for sure. Will let him go for cheap if you have a good home. I have him floating in a container so he is ready to go.
Where are you located?

saltlife

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a couple , one is RBTA the other one is RBTA with the pink/purplish tips , it was sold to me as quad color RBTA. I can send you pic tonight if you'd like.

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks. Really looking for something other than red/rainbow. I’ve got three variations of red now

sharis100

Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks. Really looking for something other than red/rainbow. I’ve got three variations of red now
Be careful about adding more expensive variants to a tank with existing BTAs- usually does not end well for the more expensive varieties :(