CB Bloodshot Krakatoa 5 polyps + baby

bluesy1213

Supporting
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure that @Beastvo won this unless there is an objection...if so I would request that a moderator please look at time stamps to help me determine the outcome. If there are objections please private message me and we can work it out.

bluesy1213

Supporting
Reaction score
Ira did actually win.....

Thanks for the help everyone...I thought I knew the correct version of the rules LOL. It’s a little confusing when the end time isn’t truly the end time...and I thought I understood that but guess I wasn’t clear.
Either way, thanks to all for the help

ActiveAngel

Vice President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Ira did actually win.....

Thanks for the help everyone...I thought I knew the correct version of the rules LOL. It’s a little confusing when the end time isn’t truly the end time...and I thought I understood that but guess I wasn’t clear.
Either way, thanks to all for the help
The end time begins to make more sense if you imagine the seconds. For example 9pm could be 9:00:00... so submissions at 8:59:59 would still be before the end time. But submissions at 9:00:01 would be after 9pm by 1 second.

If 9:00:01 is allowed, then we must also allow all the way up to 9:00:59. So... 9:00:00 may be considered exactly on time, however this same argument must then be applied to milliseconds, etc.... For example, 9:00:00.001 is also after 9:00:00.000 (9pm).

Nonetheless, the line must be drawn somewhere. As such, most electronic deadlines are non-inclusive. We try our best to communicate that, and ensure it’s clearly posted. Hope this helps it make a little more sense.

...great auction! These always do come down to the wire!

bluesy1213

Supporting
Reaction score
The end time begins to make more sense if you imagine the seconds. For example 9pm could be 9:00:00... so submissions at 8:59:59 would still be before the end time. But submissions at 9:00:01 would be after 9pm by 1 second.

If 9:00:01 is allowed, then we must also allow all the way up to 9:00:59. So... 9:00:00 may be considered exactly on time, however this same argument must then be applied to milliseconds, etc.... For example, 9:00:00.001 is also after 9:00:00.000 (9pm).

Nonetheless, the line must be drawn somewhere. As such, most electronic deadlines are non-inclusive. We try our best to communicate that, and ensure it’s clearly posted. Hope this helps it make a little more sense.

...great auction! These always do come down to the wire!
Thanks again