Chapter 3

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a feeling we might see some China wrasses in the sale forum soon 🤣 just kidding man, keep up the hard work it’ll pay off I feel.

Rainblood

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
So for anyone wondering - you cannot keep 2 yellow coris wrasse males together. I saw some fighting and scales flying uggghh.
You can keep multiples together as juveniles, but if more than 1 transitions into being a male - you're gonna be in trouble.

I need to figure out how to catch the big one...the small guy is terrorizing him every time he comes out of the sand

Rainblood

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I've also got 2 foxfaces in there currently and hope they remain nice.
The yellow is currently 3x the size of the magnificent

2 blue throats are still nice - haven't killed any cleaner or fire shrimp

regal is the boss of the tank.

york1

Supporting
Reaction score
Navy Football GIF by Navy Athletics

fishfan504

Supporting
Reaction score
i’m currently having that issue with two juvenile yellow wrasse. I haven’t seen the bigger of the two in over a week

Rainblood

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
i’m currently having that issue with two juvenile yellow wrasse. I haven’t seen the bigger of the two in over a week
Omg that’s what happened with mine. Unfortunately when the big one came back out the smaller one had begun transitioning into a male….which is what is causing me headaches right now.

I guess the real question is would the smaller have started transitioning if the larger one didn’t stay buried for ~2 weeks