Complete Setup - 90g tank w/furniture grade stand

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Dallas, GA
Update!
The remaining items are being offered all together for $750. This is a blowout price to help me clean out my garage!

Tank and Stand – 90g

Includes all of the following ($750):
  • 90 gallon Oceanic “Tech” tank with Starfire glass.
  • Furniture grade stand built out of quarter sawn white oak. The hood has an adjustable light mounting bracket and stainless steel struts that allow it to remain open for maintenance, feeding, etc. The right compartment houses all of the electronics within a removable tray. Measures about 92” wide and 74.5” tall.
  • Complete Neptune Apex controller with 2 eight outlet modules. Controller module is inset into the cabinet door.
  • Two heaters
Includes all of the required plumbing (sch80) to get up and running (using equipment listed below). Please note that this is not your typical plywood stand. It has been in my living room and truly looks like furniture. Come see it!

The tank is empty and clean. Ready to load!

Also includes:

Custom acrylic sump made locally by “My Reef Creations (MRC)”

Two (2) Reeflo Snapper Gold pumps. Both need to be rebuilt and I have both original boxes for shipment.

Vertex Omega 180 skimmer (Needs pump)

Please either message me here or text me with questions at 770-639-9103

JohnDSC_0420.JPG

DSC_0408.JPGDSC_0409.JPGDSC_0410.JPGDSC_0411.JPGDSC_0412.JPGDSC_0415.JPGDSC_0416.JPGDSC_0418.JPGDSC_0419.JPG

Last edited:

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score
It's a Vertex Omega 180i. Per the specs the pump is a Sicce Syncra V-180. Not sure what other pumps would be compatible.

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score
Note: After multiple requests to part out items, I'm revising the listing to include individual prices.

Tank and Stand – 90g

Includes all of the following ($1250):
  • Furniture grade stand built out of quarter sawn white oak. The hood has an adjustable light mounting bracket and stainless steel struts that allow it to remain open for maintenance, feeding, etc. The right compartment houses all of the electronics within a removable tray. Measures about 92” wide and 74.5” tall.
  • Complete Neptune Apex controller with 2 eight outlet modules. Controller module is inset into the cabinet door.
  • Two heaters
Includes all of the required plumbing (sch80) to get up and running (using equipment listed below). Please note that this is not your typical plywood stand. It has been in my living room and truly looks like furniture. Come see it!

The following items have been parted out for individual sale.
  • Custom acrylic sump made locally by “My Reef Creations (MRC)” $175
  • Two AI Sol LED Lights with controller. These may be the original version but they still work fine $175
  • Custom acrylic top off tank, also made by MRC. Includes Tunze Osmolator pump system SOLD
  • Two (2) Reeflo Snapper Gold pumps. Both need to be rebuilt and I have both original boxes for shipment. $175 for both
  • Vertex Omega 180 skimmer (Needs pump) $95
  • Two Vortech MP40 pumps. One is the newer quiet drive and one is an older version. Includes the battery backup system $325 for all

JohnView attachment 47899

View attachment 47902View attachment 47903View attachment 47904View attachment 47905View attachment 47906View attachment 47907View attachment 47908View attachment 47909View attachment 47910
Listing edited to include prices for some individual items. BUMP!

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score
Note: After multiple requests to part out items, I'm revising the listing to include individual prices.

Tank and Stand – 90g

Includes all of the following ($950):
  • Two heaters

• Custom acrylic sump made locally by “My Reef Creations (MRC)” $150
  • Two AI Sol LED Lights with controller. These may be the original version but they still work fine $100
  • Custom acrylic top off tank, also made by MRC. Includes Tunze Osmolator pump system SOLD
  • Two (2) Reeflo Snapper Gold pumps. Both need to be rebuilt and I have both original boxes for shipment. $150 for both
  • Vertex Omega 180 skimmer (Needs pump) $75
  • Two Vortech MP40 pumps. One is the newer quiet drive and one is an older version. Includes the battery backup system $195 for all

View attachment 47902View attachment 47903View attachment 47904View attachment 47905View attachment 47906View attachment 47907View attachment 47908View attachment 47909View attachment 47910
Weekend Bump and price reductions. Would like to move this over the weekend!

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score

Tank and Stand – 90g

• Two heaters

• Two AI Sol LED Lights with controller. These may be the original version but they still work fine $100
  • Two (2) Reeflo Snapper Gold pumps. Both need to be rebuilt and I have both original boxes for shipment. $150 for both
  • Two Vortech MP40 pumps. One is the newer quiet drive and one is an older version. Includes the battery backup system $195 for all

Early weekend bump. I need to move all of this. Make me an offer!!!

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score

Tank and Stand – 90g

• Two heaters

• Two AI Sol LED Lights with controller. These may be the original version but they still work fine SOLD
  • Two Vortech MP40 pumps. One is the newer quiet drive and one is an older version. Includes the battery backup system SOLD

Weekend bump…still need to move the rest of this. Make me an offer!

metalhasrisen

Supporting
Reaction score
Update!
The remaining items are being offered all together for $750. This is a blowout price to help me clean out my garage!

Tank and Stand – 90g

Includes all of the following ($750):
  • Two heaters

Also includes:

Custom acrylic sump made locally by “My Reef Creations (MRC)”

Two (2) Reeflo Snapper Gold pumps. Both need to be rebuilt and I have both original boxes for shipment.

Vertex Omega 180 skimmer (Needs pump)

Thanksgiving bump. All items listed for $750! Any items pictured but not listed were sold. Thanks!!!!