Corals for Sale - price reduced! $5 frags

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Lake Claire, Atlanta
Edit: All sold except for Cynarina, green mushroom, and mermaid fan macro algae

Oregon Tort - I'm selling these for cheap because they are frags from a colony that took a nose dive, changed color (lost all the green and the polyps turned this amazing teal color), and barely look like torts right now. I'm comfortable selling because at this point they've been stable for a month or two but still need some TLC, some more than others. $5-15 depending on size, 5 available
IMG_20200112_113039.jpgIMG_20200112_113028.jpgIMG_20200112_112802.jpg

I've even had some people doubt they are actually torts but this is @anit77 's pic of the mother colony they came from
15491374783487013555762527255482.jpg

Forest Fire Digitata - mostly large frags, $15-$25 depending on size, 5 available
IMG_20200112_112834.jpg

John Deere Leptastrea - $20 each
IMG_20200112_111720.jpg

Grube's Gorgonian - Fragging these in the next day or two but should be ready pretty quickly, $10-$20 depending on size
IMG_20200112_112852.jpg

I also have a cynarina for sale. I'm sad to let it go as it's doing great and a really fun coral, but it has slowly lost its shine on me and I've got limited space so I'm thinking I might prefer a lobo in it's spot. Its shine and more saturated color might come back in your tank as they are prone to change, but I don't think anyone knows what affects it. 4-5 inches across. $125
MVIMG_20200111_152154 (1).jpg

Mystery green disco mushroom
MVIMG_20200122_180514.jpg

Last edited:

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
RE the Torts: I have the same coral from the same mother (thanks @anit77), they grow like that in my system and they're torts.
Thanks! Are you saying they grow like mine or like in anit77's pic? Mine started getting pointy instead of rounded corallites and were branching slightly differently, but this might just be because they were on the decline before I fragged it up. one of my other acros nearby seems to have especially pointy corallites too though, so maybe it's just something weird with the flow or something else in my tank. I've been really curious about it! Someone also told me it might just be because even though they are healthy enough and growing, they might not be 100% all they can be, and don't puff up as much, making them appear less rounded.

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
Also just want to share what the cynarina used to look like. I'm hoping it can get back to this in someone else's tank. These pics still don't do it justice. It was shiny and transparent so you could see the really cool teeth of the skeleton underneath.
DSC06085.jpg
DSC06101.jpg

anit77

Trustee
Supporting
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the pointiness but the coloration is from irritation and lighting. When placed in an area where nothing touches them and good lighting they will color back up blue. Mine did the best at a mid level hight in the tank with good flow.

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
I ended up with four frags of the grube's gorgonian. I'll do the two on the left for $10 each and the two on the right for $20 each.
MVIMG_20200115_161946.jpg

I decided I'd also get rid of my mermaid's fan macro algae. It's a really cool algae that's grown well for me but I'm trying to de-clutter.
MVIMG_20200115_163133.jpg

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
Alright y'all, I don't have any patience right now and want to get my tank cleared out. All frags are $5 except for the bigger Oregon torts and the cynarina. I'll take lower offers on the cynarina though!

popsbjd

Supporting
Reaction score
Interested in a $5 tort and a $5 forest fire if any are still available.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

recncrew

Supporting
Reaction score
Alright y'all, I don't have any patience right now and want to get my tank cleared out. All frags are $5 except for the bigger Oregon torts and the cynarina. I'll take lower offers on the cynarina though!
Whats left and where can you meet. I am near the airport

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
Whats left and where can you meet. I am near the airport
Nothing has actually been picked up yet and only a couple things being held/paid for. You'll probably have to come too me, I'm not terrible far from the airport though. PM me!

lizzyann

Supporting
Reaction score
Everything except for the cynarina and mermaid fan macro algae are sold but I just got an extra coral in a shipment and am adding it to the list of $5 frags. It's a bumpy green discosoma mushroom from Aqua SD, still pretty small.
MVIMG_20200122_180514.jpg

Last edited: