Dan's 210 Build

saltwaterwannabe

Market
Reaction score
Time for a new sump room! Here are the first clean pics after cleaning the walls to prep for paint. There is one pic showing the reason, my sump is on the other side of the tarp. I’m going to return the paint I picked out to go with something with less color, likely the lightest grey I can get.

If only I can convince the boss that I need to cut the floor trench drain in and grind the floor now before painting....

FC57115B-1934-416E-9EC3-9BCD02C08BFD.jpegFC57115B-1934-416E-9EC3-9BCD02C08BFD.jpeg46396125-C7A3-4DAC-BCE8-E49EE0DE7456.jpegEF8341AA-75C4-4D41-A797-B4EB0A87877C.jpeg

Dmitri

Supporting
Reaction score
Wow you’ve done a lot of work there Dan! Where did all of those tanks go?

saltwaterwannabe

Market
Reaction score
Wow you’ve done a lot of work there Dan! Where did all of those tanks go?
The tanks were taken down over the past few months. I took the Cheeto fuge offline a while back and all the coral from my frag tank is in my DT atm. I would post it for sale but I am one of those Covid Phobic people:)

saltwaterwannabe

Market
Reaction score
@saltwaterwannabe did you have a leak? Looks like the wood is damp.
I was careless with my maintenance, splashing water everywhere. I also let a lot of salt spray escape. The concrete floors are fine, I never thought it would damage the walls that much though. I also did not leave a gap or protection where the Sheetrock meets the floor. The largest issue was water wicking up into the Sheetrock. Hiding the floor down periodically to clean up the salt spray and spills did not help either. New sump area will be bullet proof:)