Family is included. No payment needed.Count with myself and family please, So wife, two kids and myself.
I give many thanks to all involved to realize this, have the venue and make another Christmas party, thanks for everything and to everyone who’s planning this.
I’d like to know if there’s any extra payment that I have to do for bringing my family members so I can pay for it.
The idea is to stock the school tanks with biocubes. So the things we're looking for would be:I plan to be there & should be able to bring some donations for the school projects.
Looking for anything in particular Jin?
You can bring an extra piece of equipment for the tanks that we want to put together for middle/high School classes or a unwrapped you for us to donate to Toys for Tots for an extra raffle ticket.I didn't read anything about toys or donations, what is this about?
this is going to be epic. Lol. I can’t wait to host karaoke for this!This years holiday party will be at Chow Time Grill & Buffet. It's one of the largest buffets in the Atlanta area and has a diverse selection of chinese, american, japanese, vietnamese, and korean foods available. There's something for everyone here and its a buffet so go nuts!
Where: 2055 Beaver Ruin Rd Suite G, Norcross, GA in the Indian Village Shopping Center. We will be in the private room in the back left near the hibachi and soup stations. We may have to move to a larger room depending on the number of folks that RSVP. So, just let them know you're with ARC when you come on in and they can direct you where we are located.
When: 12/15/2019 from 1pm - 3pm.
Cost: This is free for supporting members and their immediate family... which includes their spouse and children. You will need to RSVP to attend. So either RSVP here or send me a message that you will be attending. Make sure to include how many you are bringing.
Here are the free goodies... It's quite an amazing list . Please keep in mind that I may adjust the list below but you get the picture... it's going to be epic. Most of the corals come from my personal collection and I only collect very nice things .
These will be made available in the raffle and are only for supporting members. When you arrive at our private room, head to the bar in the back of the room to check in. Every supporting member will receive 1 raffle ticket. At this point you're probably thinking... "Jin how do I get more of these raffle tickets... can I buy them?" The answer is... NO <epic face slap>. You cannot buy additional raffle tickets... as we want to make this entire event as free as possible for our supporting member base. There are however a few ways to increase your odds of getting a prize...
- Neptune Trident
- Noopsyche Light and Mounting Arm
- GB Grand Master Krakatoa Zoa 1 polyp
- Dragon Soul Torch 1 head
- Gold Hammer 1 head
- JF Aquaman Monti 1"
- BigR Freak Nasty Monti 1"
- JF Beach Bum Monti 1"
- JF Top Fuel Favia 1.5"
- RR Juggernaut Bounce 1"
- WWC OG Bounce 1"
- iF Black Magic Zoa 4-5
- JPS Nightmare Zoas 4-5
- BigR Space Chaos Zoas 3-4
- JF Poison Passion Zoas 3-4
- WWC Super Star Zoas 2-3
- RRC Pretty in Pink Acro 2"
- UC Dippin Dots Acro 2"
- CB Banana Split Acro 1"
- BigR Walt Disney Acro 2"
- Alien Eye Pectina 1"
- 7 Locally Aquacultured Unique Hybrid Clownfish
- $900 in gift cards to ARC LFS Sponsors
After the raffle is over, we will also be conducting a live auction of various corals and anything that wasn't selected from the raffle prizes. All supporting members will be given an auction paddle with a number on it at check-in. This will be used for the auction. Yes, we are doing a paddle auction lol . Should be fun. This will be an opportunity to bid on a very nice assortment of coral and I'm expecting the prices to be stupidly cheap... all proceeds will be going to ARC for future events/projects so please be charitable if possible . If you have any corals or fish you'd like to donate to ARC please contact me.
- First and foremost, if you bring a piece of equipment in for donation to our School Reef Tank project, you will get an additional raffle ticket. Our School Reef Tank project is an effort for us to install reef tanks in as many schools around the Atlanta region as we can. We have a chunk of change set aside every year from our trust account to be donated for reef related education and promotion. What better way than to help with the education of our youth by having a diverse reef ecosystem to study right in their science/biology classrooms? In addition I think we'll have a lot more reefers in the long run locally and more importantly those that simply care about saving our reefs because they've witnessed a small slice of its beauty for themselves. So please help out by bringing some equipment in examples include: heaters, lights, pumps, salt, rock, tanks, test kits, etc... If you do not have equipment to donate, then you can still qualify by bringing in a toy that we will donate to Toys for Tots. The toy must be unwrapped as that's how they want them.
- Second - We will have Karaoke from 1pm - 2pm during our primary dining time. It's a buffet so you can eat to your hearts content for the entire time we're there . If you're brave enough to sing for us though, you'll get another ticket. Space is limited on this. There will be a sign up sheet at check-in where you can write down the song you'd like to sing as well. We have a library of over 150k songs to choose from. First come... first serve. An extra ticket goes to whoever our judges think did the best performance .
- Third - There will be a few games that will be played before the actual raffle including a trivia game and bingo. If you do well enough on those you will also get another raffle ticket.
- Fourth - There will be a ticket given to the top three best holiday sweaters or holiday costumes.
Current list of Corals for the auction:
Agenda for Holiday Party - Keep in mind that all times are approximate. This is the first time we are doing any kind of activities at the holiday party so who knows if these time estimates will hold. We have the room reserved till 4pm just in case we go over which is a distinct possibility so please plan accordingly.
- CB Alien Eye Torch
- Gold Hammer
- Sexy Corals Inferno Nem
- WWC Sunkist Bounce
- AA Mango Rainbow Acro
- JF Jungle Juice Zoas
- UC Nirvana Zoas
- CB Mindblowing Palys
- SC Orange Passion
- Red Hornets Zoas
- Blue Hornets Zoas
- Rainbow Hornet Zoas
- AA Manga Rainbow Acro
- JF Fruity Pebbles Monti
- CB Bali Bounce
1:00 - 2:00 Karaoke/Dining
2:00 - 2:15 Bingo
2:15 - 2:25 Trivia
2:25 - 2:40 Raffles
2:40 - 3:00 Live Auctions
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you guys there,