Fish for sale.

matlet

Supporting
Reaction score
Is the filefish good for dealing with aptasia? I have 12 of them and counting.

Steve Burton

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm 2 for 2 in filefish success, both eliminated aiptasia and haven't bothered coral, although I did obtain one of them from a member because he destroyed a leather coral. Perhaps because I feed heavy.

Primereddime

Supporting
Reaction score
I'll take the file fish almost bought one earlier today but he was only about an inch or so.

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

Shawn

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
List updated and sorted. Added more stuff. I've got to find homes for all of this by Sunday the 20th so let me know if you'd like anything! Would really like to find amazing homes for everything!

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm breaking down my large frag system for several reasons. I've got the following for sale:

2x Blue Hippo tangs - 6"+ $75 each
Sailfin Tang - 6"+ $100
Yellow Tang - 5"+ $300
Tube Anemone - $50
Harlequin shrimp - 1x large - $50 each. One sold to @Gabridge83 one to @Vbskcet
Standard Ocellaris Bonded pair 2"+ (my first fish - will only sell as a pair) - $40
Blue Hippo Tang md around 3-4" $60
1x Bubble Tip Serpent Starfish - super big - they stay hidden under rocks but they're 12" spread out - $50 each One sold to Shari
Blue Springeri Damsels adults - I've got 5ish - $10 each Sold to Shari
File Fish - 3"ish - $20 Sold to Shari
Whyoming White (female) and Sub-zero clown bonded pair - $60 Sold to Shari
Tuxedo Urchin - $10
2x Pincushion Urchins - $10 each
Sold to Shari
Sea Hare - $25
Purple Tang - 5"+ $120 Paid @Vbskcet
Magnificent Foxface - 7"+ $100 paid @Joker Corals
Black Ocellaris and Standard Ocellaris bonded pair - 2.5" adults - will only sell as a pair - $50 Sold to @biswas121
Dusky Wrasse - 3"+ adult with brilliant coloring - $30 Paid @Vbskcet
Six Line Wrasse - 2"ish (one for sure - possibly two but I haven't seen him in a while) $20 @hzheng33 paid
Red Mandarin 2"ish - $20 @hzheng33 paid
Yellow Coris Wrasse 3"+ $40 paid @Adam
Cleaner Shrimp 2x - $15 each @hzheng33 paid
Yellow Watchman Goby Adults - 2x 3"+ $15 each @hzheng33 paid
One or two tiger pistol shrimp - $30 each paid @hzheng33
Anemones - rainbow bubble tips large - $25 each ( I have 7+) sold to @biswas121
Lawnmower Blenny - 2.5"+ - $25 paid @awong

Let me know what you'd like and what you'd like pictures of. Paypal holds - I'll be breaking this tank down on June 20th so I'd like to schedule all the pickups to be same day when I can cut this system off and more forward with it. 404.641.0390
Sorry to hear this but I know after that fore things got crazy for you. I’d take Dory back but our 49g breeder is a little small for her! Miss talking to you Shawn. Praying for you. Hope you are able to find yourself a new home soon.

MCWL

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey Shaw. Is the sailfin, and harlequin still available? Also is did the serpent live in the same take as the harlequins with out being ate?

Shawn

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Hey Shaw. Is the sailfin, and harlequin still available? Also is did the serpent live in the same take as the harlequins with out being ate?
Yes and yes and yes 🤣. Never seen a harlequin eat brittle starfish. I dunno.

Shawn

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I’ve still got the tangs for sale. I’d like to find them a good home and not take them to the fish store. I will negotiate on pricing so y’all hit me up. They’re all really good fish :)