Free to new members- Restrictions apply

awong

Supporting
Hi Debbie, I just upgrade my account. Is there any coral left for Me? I love the get Nem if still available, I can pick today or this weekend.

ndeksone

Supporting
Original post states "Must be a new member within the last seven days"
ndeksone states "I actually qualify!"
ndeksone joined Apr 12, 2014
What's shady?
The first time I engaged in conversation on this website was 2014. I got out of the hobby and when I got back in, I joined as a supporting member, for the first time, 1/31/19. B2802337-3E42-4753-83C7-EB861A412C28.png

ndeksone

Supporting
Really not. Deb has been a long time member and a well respected member. She clearly said first some first serve. As a member and a club we always support supporting members that support the club.
Says the “active member” who tried to circumnavigate the stips in the OP. I could care less, don’t need handouts, and wasn’t referring to Deb. I was referring to long-standing members who indifferently ignored the OP. Fair is fair. You’ll notice “new member” next to my name, along with several of the other respondees. It’s whatever man, I don’t really care. I’m just conditioned to call out what I see. I don’t want to cause or be a part of any problems. It was SUPER nice what Deb did in any event, and I appreciate her giving incentive for members to join. As such, later this week, I’m gonna give an RBTA away to a new, supporting member.

Last edited:

Steve Burton

Supporting
Welcome back and thanks for becoming a supporting member. I took exception because I thought you were referring to Deb, a very nice member. Your profile only shows the join date, not when you became supporting, sorry.

ndeksone

Supporting
Welcome back and thanks for becoming a supporting member. I took exception because I thought you were referring to Deb, a very nice member. Your profile only shows the join date, not when you became supporting, sorry.
No sweat! I understand and have nothing but gratitude and good feelings for Deb! As a whole the club has always been super welcoming, helpful and accommodating. And I understand the confusion. That’s why I posted my welcome email. Hope to see you all at the March meeting!