Fs: protein skimmer

angel

Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Marietta
I have a reef octopus protein skimmer for sale sro 3000 sss external asking $300.00 obo
Nothing wrong with it I'm moving my tank due to renovation so I decided to go with a small skimmer this guy is the best skimmer I ever had.
I just took the skimmer off today I will clean it and have ready.
If you have any questions please call me 4048385127 thank you.

Attachments

fishyfishy

Supporting
Reaction score
I might take it. Do you think it's too much for a well stocked 150 gallon? I've never run an external one but I have problems Maintaining my water level so the advantage of external is I don't have to worry about that?

angel

Supporting
Reaction score
I might take it. Do you think it's too much for a well stocked 150 gallon? I've never run an external one but I have problems Maintaining my water level so the advantage of external is I don't have to worry about that?
I sent you a pm

ActiveAngel

Supporting
Reaction score
This is a real nice skimmer. For those who don’t recognize the deal; a brand new one of these is ~$780. And they are rated for 300-400g tanks.

Fishyfishy: id be fine putting this on a 150g reef. As long as your sump is big enough to hold it.

fishyfishy

Supporting
Reaction score
I'm gonna take it and plumb it on the side. Should be a good upgrade and Angel takes care of his equipment and is always very good on price.