I really wanted to buy from your site, but it's confusing

spiderman097

Market
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of 3 filters; a micron filter, carbon block, and a de-ionizer. Your 3 filter pack contains: <span style="color: #0099ff;">This filter replacement pack has: 1) Sediment 10 Micron, 1)Acid washed Coconut Carbon block 5 Micron and a 1) Acid washed Coconut Carbon block one Micron.

</span>In one of the pictures, I believe there is a de-ionizer; but I cannot select that option for checkout.

When I try to buy individually, there is no explanation for the difference between the 5 Micron Carbon and the 1 Micron Carbon; besides the price that is.
<span style="color: #0099ff;">5 Micron Gem Carbon Block Filter are made from roasted coconut not coal and are rated at 9,000 gallons. Removes any additional chlorine and organic matter. Prepares water to enter Reverse Osmosis membrane chlorine free.

</span><span style="color: #0099ff;">1 Micron Gem Carbon Block Filter are made from roasted coconut not coal and are rated at 9,000 gallons. Removes any additional chlorine and organic matter. Prepares water to enter Reverse Osmosis membrane chlorine free.
</span>
I would like to purchase from you, but I can't get what I want; and need further explanation

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
I'm not sure how soon before you'll get a response. Some sponsors may just post here in the sponsor's area. You may want to call them to get a faster reply.

Wannabee

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
The info page says they are only open M-F. It may be after Monday before you see a reply. I would try and call them Monday morning or you may just get a reply here this weekend.

Wannabee

porpoiseaquatics

Market
Reaction score
Yep...call them. Very easy to work with. They recently changed their website and may not be aware that it's confusing to the consumer. Input will help.