Items ready to go.

joseayes

Supporting
Reaction score
Midwest Aquatic Denitrifier:

Do u have any of the sulfur pellets/know where to get the kind i’d need?

Is it the up to 250g one?

how did it work for u/why did you stop?

thx!
So I’ve got it from a member who works in Water purification something, and the same process that’s use in the aquariums is somewhat similar in comparison with the filtration. The dinitrifier works, of course, we have to learn how it works and applied accordingly to the rules, there’s lots of threads on the big forums like ReefCentral or Reef2reef or Reefkeeping Magazine about them, I can’t personally comment about results because I’ve got it for a larger tank that has never happened. I know a manufacturer that sells them very often and he mostly produces equipment for larger tanks, haven’t heard complaints about the use of Dinitrifiers and everything points to great results, just look for the threads. This one comes with media, sulphuric media and Zeovit, enough to fill the reactor. Gotta check back the info about it on the rate for gallons, I know this size reactor will work for over 300 gallons but can’t confirm exact ratings now. One thing I’ve liked it about it, can make it a calcium reactor too with some hardware designed for it.

joseayes

Supporting
Reaction score
Come grab this equipment! I know you’re there! You got to use your stimulus check on your reef and you know it! 😂

Last edited:

joseayes

Supporting
Reaction score
Adding this useful stuff too:

Hanna checktemp 1 $20
with box

TLF Mag feeder $10 (Orig $20+tax)
with box and all that came originally

Neptune Optical Level sensor (brand new) $20
Save 5 or more for the tax and all that