J0rG3 Great Tank and Seller

snarky shark

Supporting
Reaction score
He has some great torches, euphyllias, and several others in pristine shape. He took the time to talk and show me his tank. He wasn’t just interested in the sale but in making sure to give me tips when putting the frag in my tank. Definitely recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ktexe66

Market
Reaction score
Jorge is a good member of the ARC. Really enjoyed meeting you last weekend. He has an incredible tank and was very generous with his time and with the coral frags he gave me.

thanks again

jason7274

Supporting
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to meet Jorge today and see his tank. Wow! Unbelievable corals and frags! Picked up a toxic hammer frag and received a couple of freebies too. Highly recommend! Heck, he can charge admission just to see his tank. lol Great seller, would certainly buy from again.

walton

Market
Reaction score
I agree with the comments above, I got a couple of frags(at great prices) and he took the time to show me his setup.

TTTony

Market
Reaction score
Jorge has an amazing tank and a great guy , very eager to share his knowledge and explain his amazing set up, probably the nicest , most successful tank I have ever seen .

Coraliscool

Supporting
Reaction score
Drove from Dallas to J0rG3 location in Cumming after an unavoidable missed meet up closer to Atlanta. Was only supposed to pick up the RF Anenome. Ended up with multiple other frags that the beauty and price on were too good to pass up. Echoing other comments I was invited in to his home to see an amazing set up. Biggest personal aquarium I have ever seen. He took the time to show off and explain in as much detail as I wanted to know. Was never rushed. No response to my questions made me feel silly to ask. Quality of frags is on point. Price was beyond fair for all the things I left with.
Acclimated when I got home that night. All were open next morning. Attached are unedited Unfiltered cell phone pictures from my tank of some of what I left with. These are all less than 24 hours after putting in my tank. Would definitely buy from again. Even with the long drive.
20220611_142008.jpg

20220611_141848_001.jpg20220611_142447.jpg