- Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, we're looking for a few folks to volunteer and help out with the Expo. This is just another one of our monthly meetings but it does require a bit more organization and man power to get done. We have the following pre-expo teams identified and could use help on them:
- Advertising - This group will be responsible for putting advertisements as far and wide as possible. Facebook, craigslist, reefing forums, flyers, mass emails, etc.
- Vendor Relations - This group will be responsible for contacting potential vendors far and wide, giving them our application and date, following up with them and keeping them abreast of the event.
- Expo Material Setup - This group will be responsible for ensuring that everything we need for the expo will be procured in advance and ready to go. This includes making sure the AV system is appropriate for us, where everything will be positioned, electrical, lighting, curtains, tables, etc.
- Donations - This group will be hitting up vendors from across the country and beyond for possible donations for our expo.
- Event Setup - This group will work on making sure the Expo material is all setup the way we need according to our floor plans.
- Vendor Setup - This group will work with vendors that are setting up on the site. Making sure everyone has what they need and assisting them in getting setup.
- Door/Ticket Sales - This group will be responsible for handling the customers before they come through the doors. Processing payments, giving out wristbands, and selling raffle tickets.
- Raffle - This group will be running the raffle which we have historically done every hour.
If you can help out please reach out to me and we'll get you plugged in. Thanks!