The auction is specifically for this frag:
platyfrag.jpg

Here's a nice pic of the mother colony that the frag came from:
platygyra.jpg

jcook54

Sponsor Coordinator
Staff member
Supporting
I got ya covered if you want one. Regarding the auction forums, I wonder if there is a way to make the little "Watch" button at the top of the thread automatically selected for any person who places a bid. I'd hate to have it auto selected for every post but it would be cool for the auctions to have it that way. Of course I'm assuming you didn't have it selected. If you did, then my idea wouldn't work any better.

CJD18

Market
I got ya covered if you want one. Regarding the auction forums, I wonder if there is a way to make the little "Watch" button at the top of the thread automatically selected for any person who places a bid. I'd hate to have it auto selected for every post but it would be cool for the auctions to have it that way. Of course I'm assuming you didn't have it selected. If you did, then my idea wouldn't work any better.
I think it automatically watches if u post something??

jcook54

Sponsor Coordinator
Staff member
Supporting
I think so but it doesn't sent an email. When you post in a thread, you'll get the little number in the upper left corner that someone's said something or liked something but in order to get an email, I always select the "Watch" box and it gives you the option to receive and email as well.