(Mostly) Acro Wish List

TyHiggin

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey! Thought I put up my wish list of what I’m looking for and see what response I get. I’m learning there are some people out there with great tanks and collections of coral that are hard to find or get. So if you have something on my list and are fragging, let me know. Thanks!

- Pink Cadillac
- WD Jr.
- RR USA Firecracker
- RR Angry Birds
- TSA Freaky Friday
- TSA Stan Lee
- TSA Triple Sec
- CB Flaming Unicorn
- CB Flaming Fire Dragon
- Homewrecker
- Tubbs Stellata
- Incredible Hulk Leptoseris
- Uniquely colored Octospawn (small, 1-2 head)
- Rasta Torch (1 head)
- Holy Grail Torch (gold arms, green mouth)

Last edited by a moderator:

TyHiggin

Supporting
Reaction score
Picked up a nice RRC Pink Cadillac at Fraghouse Corals live sale the 17th and a Homewrecker from @liudong111’s own collection. Scratch those off the list. Your Reef had a live sale this past weekend with some CB Flaming Unicorn and people kept getting them faster than I could :(

TyHiggin

Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks to @dball711 I’ve scratched the flaming unicorn off my list! Picked it up this afternoon It’s my 10th Acro from Dave. Happy with all.

IMG_3549.JPG

now, can someone tell me how to edit my original post? Lol

kullas

Supporting
Reaction score
Thanks to @dball711 I’ve scratched the flaming unicorn off my list! Picked it up this afternoon It’s my 10th Acro from Dave. Happy with all.

IMG_3549.JPG

now, can someone tell me how to edit my original post? Lol
The bottom of your post next to report is 3 dots click on that then click edit. After your done click save

TyHiggin

Supporting
Reaction score
The bottom of your post next to report is 3 dots click on that then click edit. After your done click save
No dots next to Report in my original post. Interesting, in my last post there is an ‘Edit’ button next to Report but not in the original post. I’m using safari on my iPad.

TyHiggin

Supporting
Reaction score
I crossed it out for you :p
You’re awesome. Could you Pretty Please cross off the Homewrecker and Pink Cadillac too? I’ve obtained those since the original post and mentioned them in the thread as well. I will not ask to cross off anymore. I will be taking a break for a bit now ;-) Lol

aestheticlibra

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
You’re awesome. Could you Pretty Please cross off the Homewrecker and Pink Cadillac too? I’ve obtained those since the original post and mentioned them in the thread as well. I will not ask to cross off anymore. I will be taking a break for a bit now ;-) Lol
Done. Just tag me when you're ready to edit again :p