Moving to AZ. 180 RR Tank, Stand, Canopy NEED GONE $400 OBO

is_that_a_fish

Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Lithia Springs
Hello All,

I have been a long time lurker here (since about 2006 i think). Long story short, I have been given an opportunity to work in Phoenix, AZ and have made the hard decision not to move my 180 with me.

I would like to sell as a whole set up, and I think the price is reasonable, however, if you do not agree, feel free to shoot me an offer. Here is the kicker,I have to be on a plane NEXT WEEKEND!! My girlfriend and brother will be taking care of the house, but I am hoping I can get rid of the tank before then. At least the live stock if not the equipment. As such, I will think about any and all offers!

Here is the livestock list. I am sure I am forgetting something. There is literally no room for any new corals.

The tank does have hair alage. I have had some luck getting rid of it, however, i think its due to my RODI having old filters.

Fish:
Magnificent Foxface (about 5")
3 Lyretail Anthias (1 male, 2 females)
Bengal Cardinal
sixline wrasse
lawnmower blenny
Blue Tang (4-5")
3 peppermint shrimp
2 false percula clowns

Corals:
1 Large green hammer colony (80+ heads)
1 large green frogspawn colony (80+ heads)
multiple large 5+ head frags of both of the above
Green mushrooms all over tank (40+ heads) on large rocks
Large Kenya trees (6+ large stalks)
Pulsing Xenia (about 4"x8" rock)
Blue/Purple frogspawn (3 heads, 1 head is splitting)
2 Green toadstool leathers
roughly 120 -150lbs of live rock. most corals are attached one way or another to the rock

180 gallon with corner overflows. I believe build date is 2015
Custom stand built by PO out of 2x6. very sturdy. i added a bartop spanning the tank and have barstools in front of the tank.
Skimmer SCA 302.
2 black box LEDs (about 5 years old)
1 Viparspectra black box LED (very nice) about 5 months old
Jebao Gyro power head SPC-150. Running at about 2/8 power
2 return pumps (not sure the brand)
Heater

I will throw in a bunch of extras I have in the basement as well, including my 75GDP RODI, 24GPD RO, 2 extra black box LEDs, ASM G2 Skimmer, multiple extra power heads including a few Maxijet 1200s, a bucket 3/4 full of coralife reef crystals, a rubbermaid with dry rock, and im sure much more I cant think of.

PM, post, or text me six one five 815 7498.

Location Lithia Springs, GA 30122.

Will get more photos when the lights come on and my google drive works! can text photos as well

20200616_190153 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

20200710_195258 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

20200809_090541 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

20200616_190134 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

Last edited:

1mbrews8

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi!

If you split up, I'd be interested in:

3 Lyretail Anthias (1 male, 2 females)
lawnmower blenny
3 peppermint shrimp
1 Large green hammer colony (80+ heads)
1 large green frogspawn colony (80+ heads)
Blue/Purple frogspawn (3 heads, 1 head is splitting)
2 black box LEDs (about 5 years old)
1 Viparspectra black box LED (very nice) about 5 months old
Jebao Gyro power head SPC-150. Running at about 2/8 power

depending on prices... lmk and good luck!
Mike

ActiveAngel

Vice President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Maybe if you can attach the photo files to the post (instead of using Flickr links), more people will be able to see the photos.

Good luck with sale!

miktrav

Market
Reaction score
I am interested in some of the fish, the jebao, the heater, and maybe one of the pumps if you part.

is_that_a_fish

Supporting
Reaction score
Price drop 2k for everything. The only way I'd be looking at parting out would be all livestock and all drygoods once livestock is bought/taken from here. I'm not sure what pricing would be for a split like that, so to make it simple, i'll say 1k live stock, 1k dry goods. If you have a reasonable offer, feel free to reach out.

I fly out Sunday. It would be awesome to at least sell livestock before then. If not, we can arrange my brother to let you in the house, or wait for me to return in a few weeks to sort out the house.

Thanks!

is_that_a_fish

Supporting
Reaction score
bump. have someone looking at the livestock Sunday. Equipment will still be for up for grabs. my brother can facilitate the transactions. OBO guys. I need to rent my house out and need this stuff gone so i can close on a house in AZ :D

Luap_Jr

Supporting
Reaction score
If you still have the frogspawn and hammer i would be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is_that_a_fish

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello all. I have sold the hammer and frogspawn colony and will be parting everything out. I will be in town Thrusday afternoon till Sunday afternoon and would like all livestock gone and the tank empty by then if possible, so prices are OBO.

Fish:
Magnificent Foxface (about 5") - $75
3 Lyretail Anthias (1 male, 2 females) $75
Bengal Cardinal - $20
sixline wrasse - $20
lawnmower blenny - $20
Blue Tang (4-5") - $60
2 false percula clowns - $25

Total for all fish - $250

Corals
Small Hammer Frag 4-5 heads - $40
Pink/purple frogspawn 2 heads going to 4 - $150
Small hammer frag 3-4 heads - $35
Mushrooms on large rocks - $5 per head unless buying rocks
pulsing xenia 4"x8" - $30
Large Kenya trees - $20 each
2 green toadstool leathers 2" and 3.5" - $50
150lbs of live rock with corals - $200

All remaining live stock all in one go $500.

When livestock is gone, i will make a list with drygoods.

Thanks everyone
text would be fastest response, but message/pm here if you'd like

is_that_a_fish

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello all.

Update: all live stock is sold. The tank still has water in it (didnt have time to empty)

To those who texted me about the tank, I lost your messages and I'm sorry.

I really need to sell the tank and stand right now to get the floors done and rent the house. Stand is sturdy 2x6 and you can skin it how you want. Tank is 2015 build date I believe, a few light scratches but nothing major. Corner overflows with the bottom drilled. Never dealt with leaks or anything. Silicone looks good, never took a razor close to it.
Top black plastic has a hairline crack near center brace. But I ran the tank since jan 2018 and the crack has not grown, and glass has never deformed.

If you can empty tank and move it out, I'll sell it for $400 with stand, and canopy. We can discuss other equipment too for a small price. But I have practically been giving things away for people who work with my schedule!

My brother can let you in the house. PayPal, venmo or zelle will hold it for you. But cash paid to my brother at pickup is fine. however, thay is first come first serve.

Thanks everyone

is_that_a_fish

Supporting
Reaction score
Lithia Springs ,GA by six flags.

BUMP. need it gone. costing me monthly mortgage payments

please text or call at number in original post as i dont frequent here anymore, especially working 60-70 hrs a week.