Mrc sump

chuck

Donor Relations Manager
Supporting
Reaction score
Price
Location of item
Smyrna
Hello i am upgrading my sump. The sump i have yo sell is 48 long 24 wide and 30 tall. Its got 4. 7 in filter socks its a 150 gallon sump. Its 18 months old. Original cost was $1850.00 hard to take a pic.

ActiveAngel

Vice President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Looks awesome! And a killer deal!

I’ll hold off for now, but it’s really tempting to buy and hold this for my next build.

chuck

Donor Relations Manager
Supporting
Reaction score
Antonio runs a side business selling all his old equipment... Most of us have something he owned at one time or another! LOL
I agree been buying his old stuff for 2 years. You got to watch that guy. He will sell you his broke stuff too. Lol he's a great guy though.

joseayes

Supporting
Reaction score
Oh Chuck, you’ve been able to test almost everything you’ve bought from me, I even make a trip to your far away home one day lol also I’ve given to you deep discounts on what you’ve bought from me. Ah, lastly, all of the old equipment I’ve gathered over the course of the years have been purchased from members here so we just have passed the deals :cool:

ahh and you had purchased that old sump from me used lol! Brand new bulkheads and a dozen of large socks! I don’t know where you’ve got those numbers lol! You should have let it go cheaper! Not selling it at the same price you’ve paid to me after using it for that long!!! Man, I’ll be careful with your sales lol!!!

Last edited:

chuck

Donor Relations Manager
Supporting
Reaction score
Hey Jose honestly I was just kidding around. Did not mean at all to offend you. Sorry if you took it that way. As yes for years I've giving you alot of money. And never one complaint from me. But once again it was a joke. As I do joke around alot. Sorry for offending you.

anit77

Trustee
Supporting
Reaction score
Oh Chuck, you’ve been able to test almost everything you’ve bought from me, I even make a trip to your far away home one day lol also I’ve given to you deep discounts on what you’ve bought from me. Ah, lastly, all of the old equipment I’ve gathered over the course of the years have been purchased from members here so we just have passed the deals :cool:

ahh and you had purchased that old sump from me used lol! Brand new bulkheads and a dozen of large socks! I don’t know where you’ve got those numbers lol! You should have let it go cheaper! Not selling it at the same price you’ve paid to me after using it for that long!!! Man, I’ll be careful with your sales lol!!!
Antonio, I too thought Chuck was joking. Just don't think it came out right. More along the lines of you'll sell just about anything.
How much for you're 1st born??? J/K J/K ;)

Hey Jose honestly I was just kidding around. Did not mean at all to offend you. Sorry if you took it that way. As yes for years I've giving you alot of money. And never one complaint from me. But once again it was a joke. As I do joke around alot. Sorry for offending you.
Dude's making a joke here and doesn't even know it... too funny Chuck. Hey Jose... lamo :D

Sorry if you took all that wrong Antonio. Didn't mean to joke at your expense. But hey at least it's not as bad as me calling Ricky the Sanford and Son of Reefing. That's a joke too @ricky5415 ;)

chuck

Donor Relations Manager
Supporting
Reaction score
Some people cant take a joke. As for jose I've giving him over $3000 of hard earned money. As everyone on here knows me I joke alot. But lesson learned I won't joke like jose again.

ActiveAngel

Vice President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Tone is simply not able to be communicated using text alone. It’s unfortunate as that is how we determine if someone is joking. So when we read a person’s message, we instinctively impart what we think the tone is, and that’s largely based on both our surroundings and our knowledge of the other person.

Note to self: chuck is always joking :p

joseayes

Supporting
Reaction score
Come down Chuck! No harsh feelings here about you or none around!!! Love ya!
Hey! Those numbers don’t match again for what you’ve paid me for my goods!!! :pHahaha! Might be the discounts hehehe! :D Now I’ll have to include it in my tax refund!!!
You think reefing has made me rich? Let’s be honest with the novices, this is an addiction and is an expensive one lol!!!

Last edited: