Multiple items.

joseayes

Supporting
Price
Location of item
Lawrenceville
Have lots of equipment, some were used very little and most doesn’t even show signs that they were even been use. I’ve clean them up and they’re ready to be working.
1. HOB Coralife Skimmer/Filter $15
This was use in my little tank, believe or not it works. I’ve pics to show it working. Needs the cartridge. Comes with box
2. Fluval Sea Nano Marine Espectrum LED $70
Used like 6 weeks only because I broke down the tank where I was using it. Looks new and it’s clean. With original box
3. Fluval Sea Mini Skimmer $20
Used about the same time. Still like brand new. They work once dialed for air and water level. Original box included
4. HOB CPR Refugium and CPR PC light with a set of two different legs $90
Got the fuge from a friend then I had ordered the light and legs. The fixture and the bulb were new, bulb was only burned for less than 6 weeks in 6h/d
5. 10g half moon glass tank. $25
This one comes with extras, Top Fin Crushed Coral 15lb bag of sand. Ziplock bag with new black spheres (the ones used for bacteria growth) small white led. Tank looks new except for a little couple scratches, very minimal.
6. Eheim 2013 canister filter. $25
It’s full with bio rings. It comes with all valves and hoses for input and output. The only downside is that one of the valves (it’s a new Eheim valve purchased on eBay) is leaking, it might need to be tightened or a new small O ring.
7. Reeflo Dart Hybrid. $100
It comes with new impeller gasket and both impellers (one is new, the snapper) it’s cleaned to the best of my abilities and comes with new vibration pad. I can leave the impeller volute unasembled so you can see the impeller gasket and the impeller itself or change it to your needs.
8. Eheim Skim350 $15
This one was used to remove the film from the surface in my tank. It’s almost new also ((paid 40+tax))
9. Aqua lighter Pico. $5
It’s a little white led light I’ve got at Premier to use in a half gallon tank. It’s bright.
10. Kessil Unit Link Cable $5
This is BNIB and it’s used to link controllable Kessil together.
11. Two Vortech Battery Backups. $120 both.
One has MD 3/4/11 the other does not have sticker. Both with their own ac adapter. They don’t have any signs of rust and they helped me a couple times.
12. Midwest Aquatic DeNitrifier. $225
This is the last price for it before I try to see if it can be sold somewhere else. Paid more extra for it but everyone knows how things depreciated in this hobby. Comes with Eheim pump ( an extra new impeller) and media.
13. Fluval G3 canister filter $100
Got this being a little skeptical and got amazed. It has alarms to schedule filters replacement, media replacement, temperature, and salinity, yeah, it’s meant to be used in our salty tanks, the alarms saved my biocube for a long while. Comes with all the hoses, only thing is missing is the chemical cartridge, it’s sold on EBay for 11 bucks (ships free)
13. Red Sea Berlin X2 Venturi Skimmer $15
Got this thinking I could be use it, realistically I won’t need it.
14. Ecotech Multilight mounting kit $150
Comes with 31” rail, two XR30 brackets and two arms. BNIB didn’t have the chance to visualize that kit together.
Probably that’s all for now or I’ll do another thread. Prices are really low to hopefully sell fast. Call for fast response. 7706877360
Pics to come or as requested.

joseayes

Supporting
Another pic from another Eheim canister was misplaced. Original I’ve kept is a 2013. I’m sorry!

scottw

Market
Wait, sorry I thought that had an aio on the back. Was looking at a photo on my phone it was small. I’m blind.

Any 10g aio’s? It’s for my work office so I have to have aio.

joseayes

Supporting
Hey @scottw it is not an AIO tank, sorry buddy. I don’t have any AIO for sale. Just got the 20Nuvo and I’m having fun with it :)
@ray8fish the pump you might see it’s the Reeflo (#7) let me know if you’re interested please.

joseayes

Supporting
The cpr refugium doesnt come with a pump?
Pump is not included as I tought it was already a bargain at that price and for what’s already included.
I have some pumps that I can sell separately.

As a side note when I was looking for a CPR fuge it was hard to find one cheap, it might wasn’t a time for me to get one used in good conditions.
Also, the inlet was cut to clear space for a skimmer, it shouldn’t be an issue and actually can be ordered for $12 https://www.marinedepot.com/CPR_Rep...ivERM-ZUzQ_ZY3o15ou_vE-PS0M8uoQ0aAuDjEALw_wcB
Like I’ve said, to me, it was space wasted and made the cut to fit my skimmer.

joseayes

Supporting
UPDATE LIST
1.HOB Coralife Skimmer/Filter $15 PENDING pm
3. Fluval Sea Mini Skimmer $20 PENDING pm
6. Eheim 2013 canister filter. $25 PENDING pm
7. Reeflo Dart Hybrid. $100 SOLD
8. Eheim Skim350 $15
9. Aqua lighter Pico. $5
14.Red Sea Berlin X2 Venturi Skimmer $15 SOLD
15.Ecotech Multilight mounting kit $150

joseayes

Supporting
UPDATE LIST
1.HOB Coralife Skimmer/Filter $15 SOLD
3. Fluval Sea Mini Skimmer $20 SOLD
6. Eheim 2013 canister filter. $25 PENDING pm
8. Eheim Skim350 $15
9. Aqua lighter Pico. $5

joseayes

Supporting
UPDATED LIST
1.HOB Coralife Skimmer SOLD
3. Fluval Sea Mini Skimmer $20 SOLD
5. 10g half moon glass tank. $25 PENDING
6. Eheim 2013 canister filter. $25
8. Eheim Skim350 $15
9. Aqua lighter Pico. $5

I can take anything with me to the meeting in case anyone is interested in the rest of the items. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it.