Par Meter Rental!

aestheticlibra

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Right, I read that, just was thinking it might he good to know par readings and fiddle with the lights before I have living creatures in there that may get upset lol
Absolutely a good idea.

vols22

Supporting
Reaction score
I will hop in line last if this is the place to go.

chrishet

Supporting
Reaction score
Interested in checking out the PAR meter...can I get some info please? I just installed a Aquaticlife Hybrid with XR15 and want to see the change.... Thx!

Dmac

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after years of not having any available for our members... we have finally purchased two par meters for the club.

Apogee MQ-510 Full Spectrum Underwater Quantum Meter

Apogee AM-320 Saltwater Submersible Sensor Wand

View attachment 12271

These are the best ones you can currently get on the market and they run around $500 a piece. They will be free for supporting members but we do require a refundable deposit for the value of the device.

We have a rental agreement drawn up so if you’re interested in renting a par meter please PM me and I’ll send you the rental agreement.

Thanks!
Jin

Hey Jin. I am definitely in need of a rental. Are they available now or is there a waiting list?

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Hey Jin. I am definitely in need of a rental. Are they available now or is there a waiting list?
I've got one as well. Where are you located? Based on the zip code in your profile, it looks like we're pretty close. I'm in Stone Mtn. Hit me up on DM and we can work something out.