- Reaction score
- Location of item
- New rules noted to take effect on August 1st, 2019.
- Any member that meets the posting requirement for the trading & selling forums may post an auction here for sale. You are free to auction livestock or dry goods.
- A picture of the actual frag for auction is required.
- The poster may choose the starting price and the increment amount which shall be in whole dollars.
- All auctions will end on Thursday between 8:00 - 10:00 pm EST. You can start your auction anytime prior to that. <--- New item.
- Seller can select the end time as long as it falls between the 2 hour window on Thursday. <--- New item.
- All bids must be in whole dollar amounts and can be made up to the max a bidder is willing to pay but must be a multiple of the posted bid increment.
- Posts/Bids at or after the cutoff time will not be considered.
- Auctions resulting in a tie will go to the bid placed first.
- The poster will announce the winner on the thread and contact the winning user to make arrangements.
- All auctions must be paid for within 48 hours. Users that do not pay their winning bid amount to the OP within 48hrs may be banned from participating in future auctions.
- Please include the following with your auction listing:
- Item Name:
- Starting Bid:
- Bid Increments:
- End Date & Time: <--- New item.
- Pickup/Shipping Details:
Completed auctions will be moved the Closed Auctions form within a few days of completion to avoid confusion.
Sellers, please report the winning bid for items not paid for within 48hrs.