Ramping back up the breeding setup

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
Some shots of my pairs so far. photon and Darwin clowns, bangaii cardinals, tail spot blennies, six-line wrasses, and the seldom seen white-Ray gobies.

Attachments

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
Im excited to see the outcome. What are you going to do with the finished livestock?
Thanks! If I ever get any where with them I will post for sale! Years back I was breeding clowns and cardinals as well. There were a lot of my offspring in club members tanks back then! Hoping I have some success again!

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
I lost one of the Tail Spot Blennies. I'm not sure if it was attacked and killed by a tank mate but it was the smallest of the group. They seem to have staked out their own territories in the tank, one in each corner. I am watching to make sure that they are not too aggressive. The three remaining ones are all about the same size. Hard to tell yet if any are bonding. May have to try moving them around to see which tolerate each other. This is one of the hardest parts of getting them to spawn, finding two that won't kill each other!

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
anytime you want just let me know. I've got plenty of screening.

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
Newest additions to the breeding system. Kamohara Blennies and Green-banded Gobies. Just about finished with stocking for awhile. Now just need to wine and dine them, and maybe some Barry White. Pics forthcoming

Attachments

bobz

Supporting
Reaction score
Added two more pairs of clowns. Pink Skink and Spotcinctus. It looks like some of my green-banded gobies May be bonding as well! Still waiting for the first spawn!

Attachments