Reefers Royale Sponsorship

FutureInterest

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Please welcome Royale Reefers as a local sponsor. I'm very excited to announce that we have a new sponsor getting setup south of Atlanta. They are located in Newnan and need our support particularly in this trying time.

A message from Royale Reefers on what they do:

"We are in the process of setting up. We will be having a grand opening in the near future. In the meantime we are open for delivery only, for many of your aquarium needs.
We specialize in custom aquariums, pond builds, maintenance, saltwater and freshwater fish and corals, saltwater and freshwater top-off. We sell and install water filtration supplies, lighting, and all things aquarium related. We also reseal tanks, and install water features. Our staff includes a chief executive scientist, whose former experience includes the Smithsonian Marine Institute and Oceans Reefs and Aquariums and others. We will be hosting classes soon! We are looking forward to meeting all of you!"

Noah and Erika Villacampa
Reefers Royale
4046 Hwy 154 Suite 223 Newnan, Ga 30265
Hours: For Delivery Only
Phone: 678-799-0739
Email: info@reefersroyale.com
reefers_royale_logo.jpg

Jeremey’s reef

Supporting
Reaction score
Please welcome Royale Reefers as a local sponsor. I'm very excited to announce that we have a new sponsor getting setup south of Atlanta. They are located in Newnan and need our support particularly in this trying time.

A message from Royale Reefers on what they do:

"We are in the process of setting up. We will be having a grand opening in the near future. In the meantime we are open for delivery only, for many of your aquarium needs.
We specialize in custom aquariums, pond builds, maintenance, saltwater and freshwater fish and corals, saltwater and freshwater top-off. We sell and install water filtration supplies, lighting, and all things aquarium related. We also reseal tanks, and install water features. Our staff includes a chief executive scientist, whose former experience includes the Smithsonian Marine Institute and Oceans Reefs and Aquariums and others. We will be hosting classes soon! We are looking forward to meeting all of you!"

Noah and Erika Villacampa
Reefers Royale
4046 Hwy 154 Suite 223 Newnan, Ga 30265
Hours: For Delivery Only
Phone: 678-799-0739
Email: info@reefersroyale.com
View attachment 22435
I definitely will be checking these guys out as it is the sponsor closest to my house now

FutureInterest

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I definitely will be checking these guys out as it is the sponsor closest to my house now
@reefersroyale will help you out a ton. Noah and Erika are some of the nicest folks I've met in the hobby. They are also super knowledgeable. I think Noah used to work for the Smithsonian in their aquatics division of some sort. Hopefully they can share more. Regardless, they have years of experience and are experts in this area. We're really happy to have them on board!

urbanknight

Trustee
Supporting
Reaction score
Sweet! Welcome to the South end!:) Looking forward To putting the eyeball and handshake (OH! Maybe a wave from appropriate social distancing) on you guys.:D

DankTank

Reaction score
That's an impressive sounding resume, makes it sound like you may be taking things to the next level! I'm interested to hear all about your experience with the Smithsonian Marine Institute, what were your jobs there and ORA? And just what does a chief executive scientist do at a local fish store? Looking forward to seeing what classes you'll offer.

Billldg

Supporting
Reaction score
This is very interesting and great news. To actually have a salt water shop on this side of town is AWESOME!!!

MiggidyMike

Supporting
Reaction score
oh....... when I come back from the beach. I can convince the wifey that there is something really important on Sunday to pull over for :p

Potential

Supporting
Reaction score
Here are pics of my125g tank that noah hooked up notice the top of tank sticking up , UV filter not accessible, return line should be two going into sump, return line 2" should've been reduced, aquascape not glued rocks keep falling, they're what's wrong with this hobby if they did me a bad job I can't and will not be the only one. You can cancel my membership I can't be involved in anybody misrepresenting themselves.

Attachments