Rusty Angelfish

ActiveAngel

Vice President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Generally, dwarf angels are reef safe with caution. However, given this is my neighbor, I can say that there were a variety of coral colonies in this tank, including Euphyllia, and I never saw it paying any attention to corals.

It may be 50-50, but I’d guess that an established dwarf angel would bully any new ones introduced.

Edit: there “were” corals because Luis is tearing down this tank in preparation for moving in a few months.

ichthyoid

Supporting
Reaction score
Centropyge angels generally don’t play nice together, too territorial. Like larger angels,

You will have the best chance if they are younger, there are several of them to distribute the aggression and you introduce them all at the same time.

Suescuno

Supporting
Reaction score
Bump, I really need to find a good home this fish, I’m downsizing and won’t have a tank big enough for him. He is healthy and active. I haven’t seen him picking on corals.
I’m open for trades.
I will hate to take him to the LFS.

ZapataInc

Member Coordinator
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I really would get him but I'm afraid of how he will get along with my flame angel who is already kind of a bully.

Suescuno

Supporting
Reaction score
He is between 3 and 3 1/2, he was with a rock beauty and the rock beauty was the dominant but was cool about it.