Tank moving, oh boy! Any volunteers?

Adam

Trustee
Supporting
Reaction score
What an awesome culb we have. I wouldn't trade any of the crap I gone through in a leadership role for anything. The giving people I've met and the friendships that have formed wouldn't be possible otherwise.

I want to offer many thanks to the group of guys that came over on a Sunday afternoon and help me get the new tank in the basement and on the stand along with getting my old tank & stand out safely. Everything went off with out a hitch and I barely had to lift a finger. I can't even begin to show my appreciation. You guys are great, if any of you ever need a hand, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'll get some pics posted up later tonight.

ZapataInc

Member Coordinator
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
What an awesome culb we have. I wouldn't trade any of the crap I gone through in a leadership role for anything. The giving people I've met and the friendships that have formed wouldn't be possible otherwise.

I want to offer many thanks to the group of guys that came over on a Sunday afternoon and help me get the new tank in the basement and on the stand along with getting my old tank & stand out safely. Everything went off with out a hitch and I barely had to lift a finger. I can't even begin to show my appreciation. You guys are great, if any of you ever need a hand, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'll get some pics posted up later tonight.
Sorry I couldn't make it.

Rainblood

Supporting
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it.
You didn't miss anything...the swimsuit model didn't show up.

Don't worry about it. @Rainblood made up for your puny arms and then some. I hope to be able to get close to his shape again soon, dude is a beast.
Haha. Great putting names with faces and talking shop. There was a ton of experience packed into that group.

Adam

Trustee
Supporting
Reaction score
Wait wasn't @Adam supposed to be the swimsuit model?
Don't think anyone wants to see my old, fat, bald ass in there. LMAO
Sorry I missed it Adam, glad you got what was needed. Had 2 family birthdays to celebrate.
Dont worry Bill, we had more than enough people and it made the lifting a lot easier. My wallet isn't any lighter either. That Pappy's would have put me a lot further in the hole.