Typhoon help

bcrueter

Reaction score
All,

I have a stupid question....I just bought my first replacment filters for my Air watr and Ice Typhoon RODI unit, How do I get the canisters off to replace? I consider myself a very stong man and I can not get them to budge....am i missing something?:doh:

reeferkeifer

Market
Reaction score
I have another question about the Typhoon. Does it come with an option/attachment to hook it up to my sink faucet? I could not tell in the product picture on their website.

ringo®

Market
Reaction score
"All hardware including your choice of hose, faucet, or SV-6 supply valves. PLEASE specify your connection piece."

That's from the compact and one of the Typhoons. I'm sure if you told them that was your preferred connection, they would take care of you.

airwaterice

Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes, either of the three connections above we would send to you at no cost with the order!

ringo®

Market
Reaction score
Are you using the cannister wrench? It's sealed with a gasket at the top....going to be tough to get it loose by hand.

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Ringo®;980892 wrote: Are you using the cannister wrench? It's sealed with a gasket at the top....going to be tough to get it loose by hand.
Yup the wrench that came with the unit will turn our strength to superhuman!!!

bcrueter

Reaction score
well....theres my issue. I dont have a wrench..does anyone have one for rent? i Told you it was a stupid question

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
One last thought here, the wrench is usually white plastic and slides onto the cnaister from the bottom. You could borrow mine but I'm in Marietta. One last thing, make sure you are turning the canister clockwise to remove.