Various Mid/High End Zoas

FutureInterest

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Location of item
Suwanee
I've got a few things that I'm looking to trade. Just let me know what you might have. If its nice and I don't have it then I'm prolly interested :). It can be sps, lps, whatever...

GB Grand Master Krak
GB Rainbow Troll
GB Rainbow Eclipse
GB Java Chaos
GB Lil Shop of Horrors
JPS Nightmare
WWC Utter Peace
JF Azzkraks
BigR Space Chaos
Z Outcasts
WWC Rose Nebula
WWC Pink Krak
CB Bowser
JF Buttmunchers
GB Buttkissers
TG Darth Mauls
Z. Eupter
CB El Corazon

A lot more... but I have at least 1 frag of each listed ready to go.

Jeremey’s reef

Supporting
Reaction score
I have no idea what these look like being such a newbie but would you be interested in selling a few of these, I’m looking to add some color to my zoa garden and the more variety it has the better in my opinion. Sadly I don’t have much in my tank so I wouldn’t be able to offer a trade.

FutureInterest

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I have no idea what these look like being such a newbie but would you be interested in selling a few of these, I’m looking to add some color to my zoa garden and the more variety it has the better in my opinion. Sadly I don’t have much in my tank so I wouldn’t be able to offer a trade.
It doesn't have to be rare or expensive to give you some great color. :) Some of my favorites are cheap and common... lord of the rings and utter chaos are two that I can't live without for example.

sgt.ruedas

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a green gonipora that's not doing to great in my tank? Trade for some zoas?