Starting Bid: $2
Bid Increment : $1
Ending Date/Time: 1/9 at 8:35pm EST
Pickup: Marietta

DSC04496.jpeg

Last edited:

rexx1029

Reaction score
This auction page is so screwed up you don’t know if and who wins. There really needs to be a continuous time until no bid activity for like 5 or 10 mins or something

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
This auction page is so screwed up you don’t know if and who wins. There really needs to be a continuous time until no bid activity for like 5 or 10 mins or something
That was suggested once recently as an enhancement and I was one that voted against it because it favours the person selling and drives up the price. Personally I think that's a bad practice. The club auctions end at the posted end time and bidders should just bid what their willing to pay, I don't think there's much screwed up about that but that's my thoughts, sorry if that's offensive to anyone.

victorwin wins the auction with a bid of $26.

PM inbound.

@rexx1029, if you are interested I have more of these and will honor your last bid of $25 for a similar frag so please just let me know.

chuck

Donor Relations Manager
Supporting
Reaction score
Rex is right look at the time how did he loose