Zoas I'm looking for - will be traveling back home from ATL on 3/14

RyanS

Reaction score
Greetings all! Since I'm just getting back into the hobby and taking a trip to Atlanta the weekend of 3/12 and coming home toward Nashville on 3/14, I thought I'd do a call out to you guys seeing if you have any zoas on my list. Here it goes...

Adonis Maul
Bloodshot Krakatoa
Bowser
Egyptian Godz
Emerald Maul
Hooligans
Illuminati
Maul Godz
Princess Leia
Salted Agave
Seduction Agave
Superstar
Twizzler
White Zombie

I'm hopeful as active as you guys are that someone in the club has some of these. Please let me know if you do. There's no time like a trip to get stuff you can't find from people in the local club.

Thanks and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by not actually being in your ARC.

Much appreciated!!!

-Ryan

Bulldawg Reef

Supporting
Online Sponsor
Reaction score
I have Illuminati’s. Princess Leias look like it’s been renamed into alien antivenom so I have those too. Will have bowsers sooner than later. Also have bloodshot kraks.

RyanS

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies LOL... my wife just informed me that it's Sunday 3/7!!! :p Not the 14th.

I'll send you guys a private message to see where you are if your profile doesn't say and ask how much you want. Thanks again! :D

RyanS

Reaction score
Thanks again for all that answered the call! Looks like I'll be hooking up with a few of yall and still trying to work out a deal with others. I look forward to meeting everyone. Awesome that you have such an active club. :)