Home Forums Reef Discussion Colin Foord's Coral City

10 replies, 7 voices Last updated by  Bcavalli 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bcavalli
    Participant

We will have a very special guest speaker at the expo.  Colin Foord founder of Coral Morphologic will be speaking at 3pm.  You wont want to miss out on an amazing presentation.

Everyone should take the time to watch Colin Foord & Jared McKay’s newest video “Coral City”.  The photography is amazing!

http://morphologicstudios.com/index.php?/about/

dbradley
    Participant

That’s incredible and eye opening at the same time. The time lapse photography is super!

Bcavalli
    Participant

It is very eye opening!

Son of Adam
    Participant

Thank you! Watched a bit of this now…Going to sit down and really check it out tonight.

Bcavalli
    Participant

In case anyone missed this amazing video!!! Its definitely worth your time to watch it.

AmysReef
    Participant

That was incredibly amazing and extremely informative! Love the art and science of it!

Bcavalli
    Participant

I cant wait to meet him in person.  He is an incredible person who is really making a difference!

Ryan Adams
    Participant

I was planning on this expo for a month…then came the double header softball game I had to coach…maybe next year. I would love to see some pics!

stevenlburton
    Participant
    • Lawrenceville/Lilburn
      @stevenlburton@hotmail.com

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So glad Colin came, I enjoyed his talk almost as much as his “Coral City” video.</p>

SnowManSnow
    Participant

some pretty cool stuff there imo

Bcavalli
    Participant

If you missed this you should take a few minutes to watch this amazing video.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.