240g re-setup diary

Looks good, and looks like alot of work. Where did you purchase all your spaflex tubing ?

I get all my bulk spaflex and black PVC from
a> - much, much cheaper than home depot or lowe's..

I like the aquascape, think it will look even more impressive once the sand is added....

Chris, if you do want to re-scape, I can give you a hand on Thursday (I think). I'm not sayin it looks bad or anything!!!! I just love tinkering. Let me know.

Its funny because you can tell in the earlier pics that the naso is big, but in the last pic, it almost looks small.

jmaneyapanda;104342 wrote: Chris, if you do want to re-scape, I can give you a hand on Thursday (I think). I'm not sayin it looks bad or anything!!!! I just love tinkering. Let me know.

Its funny because you can tell in the earlier pics that the naso is big, but in the last pic, it almost looks small.

That may work- sending PM...

omg yes, I see you're heading in the right direction finally! Leave it BB!!!!!

glxtrix;104391 wrote: omg yes, I see you're heading in the right direction finally! Leave it BB!!!!!
bare bottom is for those who are uncommitted to the hobby. Give me sand bed, or give me death!

yeah dont worry, you have death in your sandbed ;) Heh, I think you and I can go back and forth about BB or SB, lol.

glxtrix;104425 wrote: yeah dont worry, you have death in your sandbed ;) Heh, I think you and I can go back and forth about BB or SB, lol.
Yeah, I think we should spare everyone else our nonsense.

Bare bottom???:wish:

I don't like the science-lab-experiment look... I like the tank to look like a reef, and I have yet to see a glass or acrylic bottom to the ocean while diving.... :fish:

mojo;104433 wrote: Bare bottom???:wish:

I don't like the science-lab-experiment look... I like the tank to look like a reef, and I have yet to see a glass or acrylic bottom to the ocean while diving.... :fish:

tschh, thats because its a DSB!! keeps diggin, you'll find it ;) Not to mention the world is flat so carefull how far you go, you might fall off into nothing!

mojo;104433 wrote: Bare bottom???:wish:

then again, there probably technically is some volcanic glass on the ocean bottom somewhere out there. You just need to dive in a some undersea volcanoes- duh!!

Panda if you are throwing around free aquascapes... you can add me to the list.

Cameron;104477 wrote: Panda if you are throwing around free aquascapes... you can add me to the list.

You got it. Maybe I can get an SPS frag out of it.

Victor626nj;104480 wrote: Yeah How Come You Didnt Respond Yesterday To My Thread
Sorry man- I get like 1 day off every month, so I am not available on demand.

Lol Thats Cool I Think I Got It To Look Somewhat Like A Reef Better Than Before And Now I Can Clean Three Sides Of The Tank Instead Of 1

Back