30 Gallon Frag Leak

snarky shark

Supporting
Reaction score
Great way to start a Sunday and finish out the year. The seal at the bar if my frag tank apparently developed a slow leak. At least, thank goodness it was slow. Had to drain and set up 10 gallon quickly for fish and put frags in a bucket for now. In my way to get new sealant to reseal the tank. I keep you posted how it goes.

I have 5 fish in tank with live rock, bubbler and small filter. Will this be alright for couple days you think or should I get better hob filter?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Great way to start a Sunday and finish out the year. The seal at the bar if my frag tank apparently developed a slow leak. At least, thank goodness it was slow. Had to drain and set up 10 gallon quickly for fish and put frags in a bucket for now. In my way to get new sealant to reseal the tank. I keep you posted how it goes.

I have 5 fish in tank with live rock, bubbler and small filter. Will this be alright for couple days you think or should I get better hob filter?

I had 2 baby clowns a starfish and anemone in a small 2 gallon qt setup just like this for a month. The biggest concern of mine was flow. But for a couple of days I think it would be fine. If you had some beneficial bacteria I would add that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I do, thanks for the idea. Just got a 60 gallon replacement tank. I will most likely reseal and sell 30 gallon.

Back