30gal????

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok guys i have a 30gal with nothing in it not sure what i want to do with it. and with tha i mean what i want to put in it as of right now it has nothing in it all all. what would you guys have in it if it were yours?

You want aggresive right? Fumanchu lion stays small, do 2 and plenty of liverock and mushrooms and chili corals. Wierd huh.

Fish Scales2;241312 wrote: You want aggresive right? Fumanchu lion stays small, do 2 and plenty of liverock and mushrooms and chili corals. Wierd huh.

well i was going to get a 55 for that but if i can do lions in it then that will work ill just get a 55 for the humu and snowflake that i want

Fish Scales2;241319 wrote: If you do a 55 than use the 30 as a sump. You already have reef, right?

well i have a fowlr and thats the bosses tank lol she picked out all the fish and thats what makes it her tank lol i just do the work on it like clean it and all that

whatever you do dont give her control of any tank ever. I gave my wife a 12 gal Aqua pod and it makes my tank look like :yuk: lol.

Do some thinking and reading about what you want to do, you have plenty of time before fish go in. You want to make sure you put the proper fish into the tank in the right order.

oh yeah trust me i will think this over a 100,000,000,000,000 times before i put the frist fish in and it will be a month or so before i get the tank up and running

Fish Scales2;241324 said:
whatever you do dont give her control of any tank ever. I gave my wife a 12 gal Aqua pod and it makes my tank look like :yuk: lol.

quote]

oh and i have no worries about that i love her to death but she wont put a finger in the tank. lol thats all my fault though i told her she could kill all the fish. if she has anything on her hands bc one day she just put somekind of stuff on her face and she was about to put some seeweed on the clip for the fish and i came in at the right time to stop her lol that took way longer to type then i thought it would oh well you get the idea

my 30 has ls/lr, bta, 2 damsels, 1 filament fin wrasse, frogspawn, hairy mushrooms, purple gorgonia, green brain with 3 mouths, feather duster, montipora, 2 olive snails, 2 sandsifting star fish, plate mushrooms, button polyps, that's all i can remember right now.. everything/one is doing fine and growing

Back