A few pics from tonight....

oz

Market
Reaction score
Picked up a nice clown and a few nice corals recently.

Anyone confirm that the pink one is a pink digitata?

Looks nice. I like the tv above the tank. I'm trying to talk my wife into the same.

clown=SWC - yup, too bad they lost the female.

TV above - makes me not care about commercials anymore. :) Thanks. Just make sure you plan 4x before you set the tank there, you're not moving either once up and running.

Oh yeah...I bout had to break Ace's arm to buy the fish, but he punked out...idiot

Thanks - I finally got an Aquacontroller hooked up and it has helped me stabilize the tank bigtime. You're "reefing in the dark" without one.

Ha that pair had my name on it till the male was lost. I picked up another pair and I lost the male in that pair. For some reason the small ones have not made it. I ended up picking up a nice ORA misbar I'm trying to pair with my female now. Thats actually the female you have the male in that pair was also misbared wish he woulda made it because they were the best looking pair Sal had got in. My female is nowhere near as cool.

jmaneyapanda;237972 wrote: WHOA!! What is going on??!!:doh:

:) - It's pretty good size - 5" H and about 4" wide. I figure it's worth over $100? It really stands out.

johnr2604;237953 wrote: Ha that pair had my name on it till the male was lost. I picked up another pair and I lost the male in that pair. For some reason the small ones have not made it. I ended up picking up a nice ORA misbar I'm trying to pair with my female now. Thats actually the female you have the male in that pair was also misbared wish he woulda made it because they were the best looking pair Sal had got in. My female is nowhere near as cool.

That's why we bought her, amazing looking. Good luck with your pair, I'll be on the hunt for a male that looks as close as possible.

no thanks Jeremy! LOL!

Tanks looks great even with syphyllis!

default.htm"><span style="color:

ChrisOzment;238169 wrote: yeah. what's a nice piece supposed to sell for?

ask someone on Stewart ave (Metropolitan Pkwy)

just playin'

Back