acro eating spider

What sucks is i always bayer dip my corals and either break off the plug or whatever it's attached too or glue over if the frag is encrusted over the lip.i always look for eggs.i never put rock from other peoples tank or sand or water.

thanhreef;1022459 wrote: Sentinel is similar to Interceptor and it's used to treat red bug. Speaking of Interceptor, here is good new: http://news.vin.com/VINNews.aspx?articleId=35393">Interceptor parasite preventive returning to market</a>[/QUOTE]

I got a six pack yesterday from a vet friend. He said it is readily available. He also is familiar with reef tank treatments.

gacolt;1022507 wrote: What sucks is i always bayer dip my corals and either break off the plug or whatever it's attached too or glue over if the frag is encrusted over the lip.i always look for eggs.i never put rock from other peoples tank or sand or water.

Sorry to hear this!

I do the same then, they go into a QT and dipped again in a week etc...

I'll admit I've lost a few coral from my QT not being up to par on lighting etc but...

Good luck!

FF337;1022527 wrote: I got a six pack yesterday from a vet friend. He said it is readily available. He also is familiar with reef tank treatments.
does that mean you hae one you can spare?

Fishlips;1022502 wrote: Get out your flashlights. :wow2:
i wonder how many flashlighted their tanks last night and found pest but are not gonna say anything?

gacolt;1022608 wrote: i wonder how many flashlighted their tanks last night and found pest but are not gonna say anything?

I did and thankfully found nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back