All those 5-gal buckets -- what's a guy to do

I'd take two of them, turn them upside down,add some rope and make a kicka$$ pair of Romper-Stompers....

WOW -- this generated more ideas than I expected. Thank you!

I like the tomato plant idea for sure and the credit at my LFS too.

Hey Barbara -- nice idea for a visit to Canton -- had planned to go today but got busy doing a WC and all that fun stuff.

-gene

Well this is not the DIY forum but surely someone can invent something to make out of these? I routinely put mine out to the trash but always daydream of making a 8 ft tall bucket sump/filter.

I just cleaned out my Reef Crystals bucket today. I plan to use it for equipment. I think as I go on, I'll store all my stuff in buckets because they stack nicely in the corner, instead of everything being in a large storage bin.

I can always use buckets and am willing to give store credit as well. $2.50 per bucket.

gaguy68;329318 wrote: we can also come up with empty 5gal buckets for pickup on west side, just let us know how many you need, and how soon you need/want them.

would love to have a few where can i pick them up

Lids, thats where the money is:yes:

and if you can take my avatar down you will have accomplished nothing, hes lazy.

ares;329470 wrote: does the winner get all the buckets? cause Im picturing myself as the crazy homeless guy with a bag full of buckets walking into fishscales for the store credit... and if thats you in your avatar, I think I could atleast take you down :p

Back