Any PICS of juvenile lunar wrasse?

derek_s

Market
Reaction score
I bought a wrasse many months ago that I had no idea what it was. It was just very friendly and active. Since then he has grown and aparently is entering an adult stage. He was dark blue/black on his top, and white o the bottom with a blunt nose. Now his nose has sharpened, and he is starting to look a LOT like a lunar wrasse, but not exactly. Just curious if lunars have a juv stage, and what does it look like?

This was him a few months ago:

Corals2018.jpg
alt="" />

That was the torpedo fish? Huh... interesting... I didn't even think about that, I thought you bought a Lunare Wrasse...

Yeah that's what I'm saying, I didn't know torpedo turned into that other fish I saw...

Yeah, he did, but I cant find any info on juvenile lunar wrasse. Plus, he doesnt look like a lunar, at least not yet. He is still 2 tone, so I'm not sure if he'll continue changing or if he is something else.

lunars are supposedly pretty aggressive, but he doenst seem so. At least not yet.

Yeah, he did, but I cant find any info on juvenile lunar wrasse. Plus, he doesnt look like a lunar, at least not yet. He is still 2 tone, so I'm not sure if he'll continue changing or if he is something else.

lunars are supposedly pretty aggressive, but he doenst seem so. At least not yet.

Let's hope he isn't it's gonna be a pain getting him out of that tank...

I wont remove him if he keeps on being good. He hasnt even bothered my 2 spot hog either, so hopefully he stays on santas 'nice list'.

He is kinda skiddish in the day. He stays out all night, but when the lights come on, he hides. I think he is working 3rd at the mill.

Back